Creation kit release announced

Sounds like something we can potentially use. Imagine if you had to get that close for a certain period of time before you could initiate rape? With the target getting more and more angry every time she notices you ... could make for some nice immersion.

You can already do this in Oblivion with some scripting. I personally don't think its a great idea to do so (as all random sex stuff), but thats just my taste :)

I doubt that the behaviour is any problem however, if the AI scripting is similar to Oblivion then every behaviour can be changed by modders without much work.

What I'm saying is that if there's a script that fires when you stand too close to an NPC, then we can potentially make use of it.

I'm sure it's nothing that couldn't already be done by other means. On the other hand, if there's direct support for it in the game, that's something we can probably support.

I'd be surprised if it was an actual script. I'd have thought it was part of 'Havoc Behavior'.

That's certainly possible. Although if I was doing it' date=' i'd call a script for the talking part at least. Otherwise you end up with two parallel interfeaces to maintain.

However, hopefully that behavior can be changed.

Does one's spouse still do it, that would be a good test?

Well, Lydia doesn't - you can stand and stare at her nose-to-nose and she won't move. or that could just be a glitch on the doorway she was blocking, I suppose.

I'll have to get married again and experiment. just don't tell my wife! :)

[edit]

That said, dialog isn't managed with scripts in the the CS/CK is it? I think I'm making too many assumptions here...

Charming! Especially this:-

"Payment

Valve may choose to distribute Your Contribution for free and/or for a fee. If Valve chooses to distribute Your Contribution for a fee, then Valve may set the price for such distribution in its sole discretion, and Valve will pay You as follows, conditioned on Your compliance with the obligations contained in this Agreement."

Lots of getouts that might reduce the 25% notional profit by the modder rather a lot then follow.

This does make me smile though:-

"Governing Law

The terms of this section may not apply to European Union consumers.

...."

All of this is very sneaky! My gut instinct is it won't fail as it might be a route to XBox360 mods and make Beth/M$ and Steam money, but ought to.

Just a simple question about steam when you get banned all the things you paid for will just go to waste? just asking because my friend used my account and installed things with it using smart steam.

Maybe yes and maybe no' date=' if you get banned by vac its only on multiplayer side and by engine game ( modern warfare, source engine 200x ) if you get a disable account, i have bad news for you :(

[/quote']

i havent seen anything new announcement on the release for the kit. anyone else have more info?

And Artanis, Who is that in your sig? I MUST KNOW!!!

Not a peep.

As it's an irrelevance to the consoles (unless they are planning on using this Steam chargeable mods concept, which would appease Microsoft) I can't see it being a priority for them. Memory issues on P/S3 might be more pressing for them.

Well, sites like the nexus (as much as their rules stink) and the foreign stuff will ALWAYS exist. I'm thinking if they decide to go charge me for mods...

I'm just gonna play pirate with all things Bethesda from now on...

Kinda like I do microsoft cause they pissed me off. My next OS is Linux!... and yes... I will pay for it lol.