FNIS 4.0 beta3

loverim

I have install and make step by step how to install FNIS but i have the same problem, the character don't move, maybe because i have "bestiality rape" "xazprison overhaul" "zaz animation pack" "sexlab frameworks" and "sex addict" there are conflit between them ?

Are you talking about characters being in the "T" pose (arms out to the side, floating around when you move them)?  If so, then you did not install FNIS correctly and/or did not run the FNIS Generator as instructed.  Go to the FNIS page on Nexus and make sure you follow all of the instructions.  MAke sure you only check the checkbox options that apply (if you don;t have PCEA don't check that option, etc).  Look in the FAQ for FNIS (on the main description) and it will have a section about the "T" pose issues and how to solve.  Finally, when you run the Generator, the top text section will contain any errors that Generator ran into.  Copy and paste them in the comments section there or on this post so we can see what errors you are getting (if you are getting the T-pose after running the Generator, then you are getting errors listed in the TEXT).  Make sure you scroll up in that text area - sometimes the errors are at the top of the text, depending on the error.

Whatever is causing the warnings is probably causing the "T"-pose.  The main thing I noticed:  unless you have a FNIS-related mod that requires you to check the Gender Specific animations checkbox, you should uncheck that.  That is probably the inital source of your issues.  The geneder spcific animations patch if for mods like XP32's New Animation Package ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29622 ).  As far as I know, none of the SL FNIS-required mods require that patch (not sure what SCFollow... is in the report, so you'll need to verify that one yourself). 

I would untick that patch and try again.

This is what i have in the FNIS Generator for Users, there is a non-FNIS behavior files but i don't find it, i try to remove one by one every document but it doesn't work.

The warning already point to 0_master.hkx, isn't it?

Just remove or rename it to non-hkx should clear your warning.

TnTTnT Posted Today, 07:14 AM

The warning already point to 0_master.hkx, isn't it?

Just remove or rename it to non-hkx should clear your warning.

No it not "à_master.hkx" because if i remove or rename it it simply make nothing.

srayesmanll Posted Yesterday, 06:44 PM

Whatever is causing the warnings is probably causing the "T"-pose.  The main thing I noticed:  unless you have a FNIS-related mod that requires you to check the Gender Specific animations checkbox, you should uncheck that.  That is probably the inital source of your issues.  The geneder spcific animations patch if for mods like XP32's New Animation Package ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29622 ).  As far as I know, none of the SL FNIS-required mods require that patch (not sure what SCFollow... is in the report, so you'll need to verify that one yourself).

I would untick that patch and try again.

I untick that patch and try it from the beginning and that is what i have now :

zfga.png

Archived