Hey, recently I noticed that in the Sims in the Kinky section there is something called High School. I turned it on but nothing happened. Does anyone know what exactly this is about and how it works? How to create such a school and who can attend it?

As for who can attend it, it will basically replace the default school for teens. Teens will go to the KW high school instead of the normal school. The teachers will able be NPCs. Some folks have messed around with making their playable sim be a teacher, but that isn't something that is allowed without using additional mods, as far as I can recall.

When you click on a building and try to assign the building as a high school, it will sort of tell you what is missing. You have to have a building that has a specific set of items in it to make it into a high school. It has been a while since I did it, but you need a couple of rooms set up as classrooms, a cafeteria, a principle's office. A room for prom.

I recall it being a bit tricky to meet all the requirements.

Classrooms:

• a desk
  • a lecture podium
  • tables with chairs for the students to sit at, I think there is a certain number needed, and the types of table and chair used can be tricky to get correct
  • I think you need at least two classrooms

Principle:

• desk
  • I always added stuff to the office like a condom vending machine and a sofa. The sofa might be required.

Cafeteria:

• dining tables and seating
  • a party banquet table
  • I've seen functioning schools that use the coffee shop pastry thing from University along with a register instead of the banquet table

Prom:

• two easy chairs, for the king and queen of the prom to sit in
  • a stereo to play music for dancing
  • possibly a dance floor, but it may work with just enough space for dancing to happen

Stuff like the prom room and the cafeteria could probably be combined.

You should probably have stuff like toilets, showers, etc., too.

There should be some buildings built and furnished as KW high school in the downloads section here on LL, if you can manage to find them with the wonky search.

Once you've met the requirements to create it, you can always add additional stuff for kinky activities to take advantage of.

Students attend school similar to going to the lecture session in University Life. They sit in a chair while the teacher lectures. They take notes, sleep, etc. Students can try to bribe the teacher or the principle with kinky activities, to either raise their grade or to get out of trouble.

In reality, pretty much only the sim you control will do any kinky stuff, although if you build up a relationship with the teacher or principal, and they have a high enough corruption level or get super horny they can ask your sim to woohoo, too.

One day there was a sex education class at my school, everyone took off their clothes and... I write “one day" because I preferred to play with the rabbit hole.

Teachers were also appointed to teach additional classes in painting and athletics. But teenagers only visited the kw school if the building had already been registered before their arrival in the city.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 4:22 AM, IvaInn said:

One day there was a sex education class at my school, everyone took off their clothes and... I write “one day" because I preferred to play with the rabbit hole.

Teachers were also appointed to teach additional classes in painting and athletics. But teenagers only visited the kw school if the building had already been registered before their arrival in the city.

There are mods to tell sims which school to go to in the event a player has more than one - in the past more schools was one way to deal with the students jamming up a single entry way in towns with lots of students. Now there are mods to ignore collision or add multiple entrances to schools and other rabbitholes.

As for when students go - as soon as a KW HS is registered - it should take all teens in town at that time - that's the registration part or it acts like any nondescript community lot.

I vaguely recall that I had a KW high school AND also had Nraas Story Progression Education installed, which spreads students to schools like art school, business school, military school, etc. Not all teens were going to my KW high school until I removed the education mod (or maybe I changed the settings, I forget which).

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2024 at 2:35 AM, FreakyRufus said:

As for who can attend it, it will basically replace the default school for teens. Teens will go to the KW high school instead of the normal school. The teachers will able be NPCs. Some folks have messed around with making their playable sim be a teacher, but that isn't something that is allowed without using additional mods, as far as I can recall.

When you click on a building and try to assign the building as a high school, it will sort of tell you what is missing. You have to have a building that has a specific set of items in it to make it into a high school. It has been a while since I did it, but you need a couple of rooms set up as classrooms, a cafeteria, a principle's office. A room for prom.

I recall it being a bit tricky to meet all the requirements.

Classrooms:

• a desk
  • a lecture podium
  • tables with chairs for the students to sit at, I think there is a certain number needed, and the types of table and chair used can be tricky to get correct
  • I think you need at least two classrooms

Principle:

• desk
  • I always added stuff to the office like a condom vending machine and a sofa. The sofa might be required.

Cafeteria:

• dining tables and seating
  • a party banquet table
  • I've seen functioning schools that use the coffee shop pastry thing from University along with a register instead of the banquet table

Prom:

• two easy chairs, for the king and queen of the prom to sit in
  • a stereo to play music for dancing
  • possibly a dance floor, but it may work with just enough space for dancing to happen

Stuff like the prom room and the cafeteria could probably be combined.

You should probably have stuff like toilets, showers, etc., too.

There should be some buildings built and furnished as KW high school in the downloads section here on LL, if you can manage to find them with the wonky search.

Once you've met the requirements to create it, you can always add additional stuff for kinky activities to take advantage of.

Students attend school similar to going to the lecture session in University Life. They sit in a chair while the teacher lectures. They take notes, sleep, etc. Students can try to bribe the teacher or the principle with kinky activities, to either raise their grade or to get out of trouble.

I came across this topic while researching the high school experience. It's amazing how diverse they can be. After all, I’m in the process of writing a complex academic paper, so I’m collecting material. And I was lucky because I found a great online writing service. If anyone here needs help with academic writing in high school or beyond, I highly recommend visiting mastersthesiswriting.com which I have used. They offer excellent services for students of all levels. Their experience can really make a difference, especially when taking on difficult assignments or preparing for college.

In reality, pretty much only the sim you control will do any kinky stuff, although if you build up a relationship with the teacher or principal, and they have a high enough corruption level or get super horny they can ask your sim to woohoo, too.

Thanks!

Edited by vladllen1054