DOES SUCH A BEAST EXIST?? - Proposition For Sex Mod

Here's what I'm looking for

MAINTENANCE MAN

With For Rent now a thing, what I'm looking to do is have a sim with the job of a maintenance man who goes to various lots to fix things that are reported by the tenant to be broken. Once they are quoted the price it would take to fix it (Which could be real or such an exorbant price which the sim knows the tenant won't be able to pay)

One told this, the maintenance man sim can then remind the tenant they can take more than one form of payment & it doesn't have to be in the form of Simoleans (This is backed up by such things as attampts to grope the tenant in the ass & putting their hand on the tenant's pussy while guiding the tenant's own hand on his rapidly bulging & hardening cock)

A female maintenance sim can put their hand on the male tenant's cock too

OTHER SITUATIONS

The possibilities are endless

So, does such a beast exist??

Even within the base game there are sims who visit the household to repair things or one can hire one. They should also be supported.

If I were a confectioner i would bake a cake for them, currently I pay them not only in Simoleans because they are so nice. I guess I'd kill them if they tried to use the situation for their advantage. Anyhow it will be nice if they do the first step. Tina Tinker can repair more than just the pipe in the kitchen.

I'm totally agreed for a mod like this, I hope someday someone will make a mod that let you the choice to have some fun or not with the NPC we employed.

Like when we have the possibility in the Sims 2 to spend some time with the maid for example, but of course in a more realistic way ^^ Who here still using the vanilla woohoo interactions ? Not me ?

On 1/9/2024 at 3:59 PM, lupololo said:

I'm totally agreed for a mod like this, I hope someday someone will make a mod that let you the choice to have some fun or not with the NPC we employed.

Like when we have the possibility in the Sims 2 to spend some time with the maid for example, but of course in a more realistic way ^^ Who here still using the vanilla woohoo interactions ? Not me ?

Even an interface add on to Wicked Whims would be suifficient as then when you click on the sim you want to have your sim proposition for sex, there could be a WW dislog bubble saying something like PROPOSITION FOR SEX which would then bring up another series of WW dialog bubbles saying things like CASUALLY (Non Aggressively), FORCIBLY (Aggreessively) & maybe a few other things I can't think of offhand (But you get the idea)

And to be genderly equal - It wouldn't be specifc just to male sims as female sims can be made to be just as cunning & kniving with this idea

And being a maintenance person fixing things is just ONE application for this (We can ON & ON with the number of scenarios on which it be used 🤣😂)  

I am hopping for a For Rent Mod that will allow for the tenant and or landlord to propose alternant payment methods for rent and fines. Im actually excited for For Rent for this knda storyline/game play.

7 hours ago, uttaus said:

I am hopping for a For Rent Mod that will allow for the tenant and or landlord to propose alternant payment methods for rent and fines. Im actually excited for For Rent for this knda storyline/game play.

In the case of a male/female situation where the female is the tenant, there's ONLY THREE - Ass, mouth and/or pussy (And the tenant DOES NOT get to pick) 🤣😂