I have tried removing every slider mod but every sim is spawning with massive honkers. It was annoying but I dealt with it cause it wasn't my sim, then she got pregnant and now she has massive tits. Next thing I new they had gotten even bigger to the point I can't see her torso. The screenshot is the initial inflation size.

I understand that I am asking a broad question, but I have a lot of mods and not sure what they all are on top of my head. I had DD but uninstalled it as all of its functions were separate from WW anyways. It was like having another WW, it wasn't that. Had a few slider mods, I got rid of many of them that were miniscule and were not any of those. I have almost all of the big WW mods as well. 

Screenshot(44).png.b206880f0572eea0d4cecd94ded114c8.png

Edited by llat229

Could be some slider you missed, a clothes override for some custom female body (like EVE or Better Body), or maybe even a hiccup caused by two mods interfering (I vaguely remember some mod that intentionally triggered such a hiccup to allow for insane cup sizes or something like that). Don't know if merged packages are still a thing these days (used to come with a few Sims I downloaded some time ago), but if you have one, that's another possible suspect, as there might be slider tunings or similar stuff "hiding inside".

The easiest (though maybe not the quickest) way to cover all of these angles would be to 50/50 through your Mods folder (if you need/want a good explanation of this method or a flow chart to look at, check here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/finding-broken-4-23751034).

1 hour ago, Crashdown117 said:

Could be some slider you missed, a clothes override for some custom female body (like EVE or Better Body), or maybe even a hiccup caused by two mods interfering (I vaguely remember some mod that intentionally triggered such a hiccup to allow for insane cup sizes or something like that). Don't know if merged packages are still a thing these days (used to come with a few Sims I downloaded some time ago), but if you have one, that's another possible suspect, as there might be slider tunings or similar stuff "hiding inside".

The easiest (though maybe not the quickest) way to cover all of these angles would be to 50/50 through your Mods folder (if you need/want a good explanation of this method or a flow chart to look at, check here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/finding-broken-4-23751034).

I knew second set of eyes would help! I missed EVOL_EVOLVED-BreastAugmentation-465.package, removed it and all is normal thank god. No more big titty goth GFs walking around