5528 Posted October 24, 2025 Posted October 24, 2025 在2024年10月1日早上6:14,FrancisLouis说: 由于黑暗魔女的一些问题,我决定做最后的圣徒2008年3月1日通常是在外面地方. 试映 显示隐藏的内容 where is the mod sir
Reynard 14-55 Posted December 12, 2025 Posted December 12, 2025 Queen's Loyalty https://store.steampowered.com/app/1841360/_/ There are no modders in this topic, but just in case...
ALALALFA Posted December 18, 2025 Posted December 18, 2025 The Queen's Loyalty mod is available on AyakaMods. Currently, only the Spider Queen and Undead Queen are included, but I plan to add more in the future. You can also access it from this link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/128Ajc5FQLerYFlPfejmmswVZj8VZE_kh5ayIUK-0Wo4/edit?usp=sharing 6
Reynard 14-55 Posted December 18, 2025 Posted December 18, 2025 9 hours ago, ALALALFA said: The Queen's Loyalty mod is available on AyakaMods. Currently, only the Spider Queen and Undead Queen are included, but I plan to add more in the future. You can also access it from this link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/128Ajc5FQLerYFlPfejmmswVZj8VZE_kh5ayIUK-0Wo4/edit?usp=sharing Thank you so much as always! If you have time, I'd like to request "The Last Saint" as well. 1
Nurav666 Posted December 19, 2025 Posted December 19, 2025 Does anyone know if there's mods for Wolf Mate yet?
Derek1986 Posted January 2 Posted January 2 On 12/18/2025 at 4:10 AM, ALALALFA said: The Queen's Loyalty mod is available on AyakaMods. Currently, only the Spider Queen and Undead Queen are included, but I plan to add more in the future. You can also access it from this link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/128Ajc5FQLerYFlPfejmmswVZj8VZE_kh5ayIUK-0Wo4/edit?usp=sharing Have no idea how to view or download them on that link or site but thanks I guess for trying 2
sillyake Posted January 3 Posted January 3 On 12/18/2025 at 7:10 AM, ALALALFA said: The Queen's Loyalty mod is available on AyakaMods. Currently, only the Spider Queen and Undead Queen are included, but I plan to add more in the future. You can also access it from this link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/128Ajc5FQLerYFlPfejmmswVZj8VZE_kh5ayIUK-0Wo4/edit?usp=sharing Much appreciated, would you also consider making a nude mod for eTIRUe's Dark Siren?
Reynard 14-55 Posted January 14 Posted January 14 On 12/18/2025 at 9:10 PM, ALALALFA said: The Queen's Loyalty mod is available on AyakaMods. Currently, only the Spider Queen and Undead Queen are included, but I plan to add more in the future. You can also access it from this link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/128Ajc5FQLerYFlPfejmmswVZj8VZE_kh5ayIUK-0Wo4/edit?usp=sharing I'm so grateful that you even made a mod for the goddess!
vaelh69 Posted Tuesday at 05:45 PM Posted Tuesday at 05:45 PM Is anybody capable of adding tentacles to the trap animations in Abyss School? Nothing to extreme, like wrapping around the legs would be enough.
Exhausted Posted Tuesday at 11:27 PM Posted Tuesday at 11:27 PM On 12/18/2025 at 3:07 PM, Reynard 14-55 said: Thank you so much as always! If you have time, I'd like to request "The Last Saint" as well. Seconded. It'd be nice to have normal mods for Last Saintess.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now