YPTG without SL Hormones

View File

Hello everyone! Please forgive my English. I am from Motherland. So, a long time ago on the site appeared mod - YPTG with a very exciting quest. I can't show its content, so if you need information, go to the link:

Our community is very fond of adult adventures for their characters, just like me. But I've always lacked a certain pepperiness to my character's journey in the vastness of Skyrim. And when this mod came out, there was no limit to my happiness. But it was tied to a great mod:

For me this mod was redundant, but I really liked the quest. So I decided to "fix" the original YPTG a bit in order to "unbind" it from Hormones. I ended up "redesigning" the mod to bind to ConsoleUtil instead of Hormones. The creator of the original quest has long been offline, so if he comes and asks to remove the mod, I will immediately remove it from the site. All honours must go to the original creators, DeepBlueFrog and ypypypypypypp! I'm not much of a Skyrim modder, so I can't say if this mod works on LE or SE. This work is my debut. Have a great holiday season and a better new year everyone! If you find bugs or errors, be sure to report them! Also I will be glad if you help to further develop and not to abandon the mod!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/01/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    ConsoleUtil, SexLab Framework, Sexlab Aroused
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

14 hours ago, Unknown22923 said:

Hey there,

I've tested it on LE, sadly doesn't seem to work.

tried started a new game.

have yps LE installed.

don't have Hormones installed.

Sadly i cant help you with any error codes etc 

I think this problem is related to my Creation Kit. Its new version may not be compatible not only with the LE version, but also with the SE. I can hardly fix it, I don't have a licensed version of LE. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

Gave this a try on SE game with 1.597 (pardon the punctuation). Using the expanded version of Heart of Dibella (with this mod loaded after) I don't get the sense that this worked.

Haven't tried earlier versions, so not sure what to expect. But the player character started male and remained that way after  getting charged with finding the Sybil, receiving Dibella's blessing and after having sex.

Edited by ArgyleSmith
added clarifying language
On 1/8/2024 at 10:47 PM, ArgyleSmith said:

Gave this a try on SE game with 1.597 (pardon the punctuation). Using the expanded version of Heart of Dibella (with this mod loaded after) I don't get the sense that this worked.

Haven't tried earlier versions, so not sure what to expect. But the player character started male and remained that way after  getting charged with finding the Sybil, receiving Dibella's blessing and after having sex.

Do you have ConsoleUtil mod installed? yptg should trigger once you speak with hamal after breaking in to sanctuary. If expanded version changes misc quest from Degaine it could be incompatible

Edited by MadAl777
9 hours ago, MadAl777 said:

Do you have ConsoleUtil mod installed? yptg should trigger once you speak with hamal after breaking in to sanctuary. If expanded version changes misc quest from Degaine it could be incompatible

Yes, I have ConsoleUtil installed. I did notice conflicting instructions for load order between Heart of Dibella Expanded and the original Hormones. So I uninstalled the expanded HoD and am now trying Sisterhood of Dibella and Hormones together just to see what to expect. May well try your mod again once I have an improved idea on how things are supposed to look, Thanks!

Got it working on SE by doing better on following instructions (=> setting sex change condition as true for SLHormones, saving, then installing YPTG).

Dialogs worked, sex change worked. But no changes for quite a few game days since. Supposed to talk to Hamal about body changes but haven't seen a fitting dialog option yet. What triggers that stage?

Using this mod with SL Hormones and Sisterhood of Dibella. YPTG loads after Sisterhood.

On 1/15/2024 at 12:44 AM, ArgyleSmith said:

Got it working on SE by doing better on following instructions (=> setting sex change condition as true for SLHormones, saving, then installing YPTG).

Dialogs worked, sex change worked. But no changes for quite a few game days since. Supposed to talk to Hamal about body changes but haven't seen a fitting dialog option yet. What triggers that stage?

Using this mod with SL Hormones and Sisterhood of Dibella. YPTG loads after Sisterhood.

Looks like YPTG doesn't play well with Sisterhood of Dibella. When I return from rescuing the Sybil and talk to Hamal, Hamal never comments on the subject of this mod if I follow the Sisterhood dialog options. But if I interrupt those dialogs, Hamal suggests talking about the new body, after which she says "You must still be quite shocked!" However, after that she has nothing more to say and there's no apparent dialog option that comes up after that.

I'll review the pages for the mods involved and see if there's something else I missed. Thanks!

Edit to add: Okay, duh. Sisterhood is a bigtime modification of Heart of Dibella, and the original YPTG says it should work on SE so long as there's nothing after "it" that modifies HoD. Taking "it" to refer to HoD instead of YPTG explains the conflict.

Any chance of a version of YPTG that works with Sisterhood of Dibella?

Edited by ArgyleSmith
More to add

Tried another playthrough without Sisterhood (but with Hormones). Got more of the YPTG dialog, but hit apparent roadblocks on quest "The New Girl" and "Forced Change" (beg your pardon if I misnamed the second quest). Hamal doesn't want to discuss either topic (no fitting dialog option).

Maybe I need to try it minus Hormones.

Yeah, the Hormones version of the quest apparently conflicts with this version.

Edited by ArgyleSmith
More to add