No Bartenders, No Mods, New Game.

I have that problem with the Spice and Romance festivals. No bartender at the Kareoke bars. Most nightclubs and bars (Rattlesnake Juice, Movers & Shakers, etc), are fine. But San Myshuno - nope lol fuck off. No drinks for you.

Edit: Windenberg. I can never get a mixologist to spawn there. Can't even hire one. I guess its a mod thing.

Edited by GMac2021
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, GMac2021 said:

I have that problem with the Spice and Romance festivals. No bartender at the Kareoke bars. Most nightclubs and bars (Rattlesnake Juice, Movers & Shakers, etc), are fine. But San Myshuno - nope lol fuck off. No drinks for you.

Edit: Windenberg. I can never get a mixologist to spawn there. Can't even hire one. I guess its a mod thing.

I disabled my Mods and tested without but it made no difference.

But I had a helpful PM, thank you, from someone the day before with the solution.

It's a known bug, in some cases, related to the opting out of Fame switch caused by the For Rent update patch.

Once I turned Fame back on I had Bartenders again.

Amazing how EA can totally screw things up, not even related, so easily.

Sounds like your problem is related with the just Festivals, obviously,  because they are special 'events', so it very well could be a mod issue.

I recall going to the Romance Festival after fixing my problem and I did see a Bartender there FYI. 

Edited by Scorpio