Help with Last Exception!!!

99% of all that is meaningless to me, but it looks like you have Sims 4 Community Library, along with other mods like MCCC, WW, NWP and so on.

The author of Community Library is not liked by some others in the Sims 4 community, and it's possible that having Community Library installed at the same time as those other mods is causing your issues.

That is strictly a guess on my part, others more knowledgeable may chime in soon.

look for the BE-exception report in your the sims 4 folder, will tell you which mod is the issue. community library could definitely be an issue bc the modder got beef with basically all the major NSFW modders so its definitely possible for the mods to conflict. a while ago having CN mods alongside TD mods caused game crashing. dont know whats happening these days with their beef nor do i care but try removing CN mods and see if your game works better after that