20 hours ago, Strec2 said:

The choice of your image is weid ? and it's not one of mine.

Nope it's one of mine, and was supposed to illustrate a bug report rather than be representative of the mod.

That said, I'm making some progress on a "prisoner" suit:

prisoner_spacesuit.jpg

What I'd like to do next is set the "emissive" flag on so I can make the skin glow and get a "forcefield" effect to justify the "naked in space" look :)

24 minutes ago, Strec2 said:

Note that I have in some domain the same immersion problem than nIn nIn nIn in the other thread and don't need a nude spacesuit, is this useable as clothes so I can put it in an outfit?

Yep. It's an outfit. Change the biped slot from SS Body to just Body and it'll function like a normal outfit. Including being replaced by a spacesuit where needed.

That said, the idea here was to try and preserve that same sense of immersion. Think of it not as being naked, but as using either a force field or a high tech transparent polymer to keep the vacuum at bay. I'm aiming for a sense of forced exhibitionism, humiliation and vulnerability here.

Also, if it is forcefield based, then you could justify an attacker with a similar forcefield having their way with the prisoner, since the forcefields could merge, or some such. But I'd really like to get some sort of glow in that case, just to indicate the effect.

Like I say, work in progress :)

• 2 weeks later...

Pirate girls are butch, spacer gals wear uglifying makeup, and Va'ruun Zealots all look as if they're auditioning to play Mr.Spock in a trans remake of Star Trek: TOS.

Ecliptic are probably the best of the bunch. Maybe some Shaw Gangers as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...