(Request) NSFW Mods for Skyrim SE Xbone

I know, I know, it’s an awkward/annoying  subject to even bring up but I gotta ask anyways, does anyone know if there are any NFSW mods like Flower Girls or Sexlab on Xbone Skyrim SE & if so, would anyone be willing to DM me there names? (I’m assuming if there were in creations, the uploaders would have the common sense to list them under alternate names/descriptions, so does anyone know?).

(My first topic so forgive me if I’ve put this in the wrong section…).

On 12/18/2023 at 11:59 PM, Alessia Wellington said:

Xbone? Must be a knock-off version of the Xbox One.

Sex mods require SKSE which isn't available for consoles.

As long as Microsoft (& Bethesda) continue with those annoying restrictions, it’s an Xbone. And I kinda get that that’s why I asked if anyone knew an alternate means…?

11 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

The chances to find anything are very slim. The only thing I've seen so far was a port of Flower Girls for the Switch.

I mean, if it’s on switch then some jammy bugger might have an Xbox port too (though I figured as much. Still, can’t help but hope though y’know?).

• 2 months later...
On 12/18/2023 at 5:59 PM, Alessia Wellington said:

Xbone? Must be a knock-off version of the Xbox One.

Sex mods require SKSE which isn't available for consoles.

Strangely enough back before I got my new PC there was a streamer that uploaded NSFW mods to xbox, she even had animal penes and flowergirls on there. Of course the mods got taken down within 30minutes to an hour after upload. But she regularly took requests. Not sure if they still upload nowadays however.