Selective SOS Physics Manager for SexLab and OStim SA

41 minutes ago, faustlerano said:

only this 

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2024.01.05 - 16.26.50.51.png

No, I mean, do you have it actually installed? It's not in that list you sent earlier. Please confirm as there should be debug messages even if nothing worked. Look for SOSPhysicsManager.esp in your mod order.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, faustlerano said:

it is installed it's just in a different separator

Only thing can think of because GOG version maybe? Mod is completely nonfunctional for you since it should just say "[SSPM] Init/load handler" even if it do nothing else.

Try this one and tell me if it works and shows up in console?

EDIT: Temp file removed.

Edited by BeranabusBarnes
12 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

Only thing can think of because GOG version maybe? Mod is completely nonfunctional for you since it should just say "[SSPM] Init/load handler" even if it do nothing else.

Try this one and tell me if it works and shows up in console?

CBBE 3BA SOS Physics Manager.7z 2.56 kB · 1 download

Its work now, but... another problem.  Physics disables on both characters)))))

( ; ω ; )

And yes, i have 640 version of Skyrim. 

PS: Or not. Dont work with another launch in game. Im give up.

Edited by faustlerano
2 hours ago, faustlerano said:

Its work now, but... another problem.  Physics disables on both characters)))))

( ; ω ; )

And yes, i have 640 version of Skyrim. 

PS: Or not. Dont work with another launch in game. Im give up.

Sorry that cannot help, only have steam skyrim. Don't know why not working with gog. If solution shows up, will let you know.

Really nice mod thk for the upload. I just have a little problem during sex scenes (using only sexlab btw), everytime the flopiness disappear wether tagged as female or male.  Works fine out of scenes though (flopiness), not sure what could cause that issue, thx for your insights. 

2 hours ago, Johnbovnie said:

Really nice mod thk for the upload. I just have a little problem during sex scenes (using only sexlab btw), everytime the flopiness disappear wether tagged as female or male.  Works fine out of scenes though (flopiness), not sure what could cause that issue, thx for your insights. 

What does console say?

46 minutes ago, Johnbovnie said:

The console says that the male physick gets disable based off the male tag rule. The female's one gets disable aswell (by musosmanager) but with no reasons stated in the console (unlike male).  

You didn't read mod description! Need to use CBBE 3BA SOS Physics Manager Uninstaller; read and follow procedure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 9:16 AM, faustlerano said:

UPD:
everything works if you start the sex scene immediately after entering the game. But in 7\10 cases. 
For some reason, later everything works like this: you see message about disabling physics, but physics itself does not turn off. 

wish could help. but cannot figure out why some users have issue why other dont

• 2 months later...