Granblue Versus Rising nude mods ?

On 12/21/2023 at 11:43 PM, oaktree10 said:

I was wondering why gamebanana got rid of it, but then I saw that Djeeta is 15. It's dumb and hypocritical rule, but it's their site. Hopefully this time someone will make mods for Charlotta and Cagliostro.

hypocritical rule thats true as thats not a real human only anime girl character and in a fighting game fuck this hole of shit damn it all

Edited by xlegendgame
3 hours ago, Now Im Motivated said:

Btw are you going to work on Lyria, Cagliostro, Io and Charlotta since they are the only girls who didnt have proper full nude mod in previous game also Nier a new character?

Lyria, Cagliostro and Nier yes.

Io and Charlotta no.

52 minutes ago, hilbo75 said:

seems like nexus isnt interested in hosting it either

maybe you'll need to take the modderchan route and upload everything to a google drive or ux.getuploader instead

I already maintain a Google Drive where I regularly update all my content, it is accessible at the top of my Patreon page. (or the "about" section) The plan was to share the mods on a dedicated mods site for easier access, it seems that won't be happening.

Edited by zai_

eh it sort of depends. nexus is often better because its hard to see mods for games you dont play on nexus unless that game is skyrim, but on gamebanana that stuff winds up on the front page and is really easy for regular people to find.

mod takedowns are done mostly because someone who had a problem with the mod reported it, rather than any nexus staff member, it just means theres some eagle eyed granblue fantasy versus fans who really dont like this subject matter. nexus has mods for other games that would theoretically be taken down under the same rules but nobody ever notices those mods since they're for even more obscure games

1 hour ago, Now Im Motivated said:

It seems that some people still worry about the age of fictional characters its time for pixel police to be active again... bruh  

dont these people realize that these characters will never age or die because they are not real ?

Were that the case, smaller characters that are older wouldn't be so controversial. It seems that the rules never apply if the arbitrary numbers don't make someone upset.

Honestly, we've seen more egregious manners of lewd acceptance for characters in settings that are reserved solely for actual young characters as opposed to a character whose age actually doesn't come into play for the most part.

3 hours ago, oaktree10 said:

Yeah, if gamebanana wasn't going to allow it there was a 0% chance Nexus would. They're even worse then gamebanana. 

Well Gamebanana has recently started actively attempting to give Nexus a run for the title. There's a ton of Star Rail mods that they've removed because "The character looks young".

1 hour ago, Demised said:

Well Gamebanana has recently started actively attempting to give Nexus a run for the title. There's a ton of Star Rail mods that they've removed because "The character looks young".

I would assume it would be the Sliver Wolf, Fu Xuan, Huohuo, and Qingque mods, but I still see NSFW mods of them on the site. Regardless I wish there was a more mainstream mod site that didn't have any nonsensical rules.   

Yeah, none of these mod sites make any sense with their moderation. Nexus literally has Lyria's nipples, who is "younger" and younger looking than Djeeta, on the front page as a featured mod. Its been there for two days now but Zai's mod gets nuked within hours. People are fucking weird. Welcome to the lewd modding scene in 2023.

Relased updated Topless Anila on my Patreon
Full Nude is almost done, probably posting it next week.  
image.jpeg.8e7d4ba24dec22fa38c59d137de41964.jpegimage.jpeg.446884c997f4056b820f7f5c0e52e62d.jpegimage.jpeg.2c767aa4ac5eb6f5d1ec8542543c85ab.jpegimage.jpeg.0dad4e43f4d61623a24a3da2679c1976.jpeg

Free in a week as per usual.

On 12/30/2023 at 4:03 PM, TDS1 said:

Hey Zai,  I’m not so sure what happened but I was just in a ranked battle using the topless Djeeta mod and her skin is black for some reason

2157560_20231230133215_1.png

Some alternate colors impact the skin tone in about three cases. Fixing it would mean redoing the UVs, but I might just tweak the textures for those versions later as a less clean but workable solution.