Granblue Versus Rising nude mods ?

5 minutes ago, hilbo75 said:

worth noting btw that the skirt censor is only for digital figure mode. if you use Unreal Unlocker for free camera during the regular game you can see under the skirts just fine, so you only need the uncensor if you're playing with figure mode

What is "Figure Mode"? Is it diorama, a model viewer?

6 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

What is "Figure Mode"? Is it diorama, a model viewer?

yeah its the same thing that guilty gear has. you can make characters do poses youve unlocked and set them up in a little diorama. since you can move the camera wherever you want and a lot of characters have miniskirts they decided to put shadows up there, but theres no shadows up people's skirts in the main game

Yeah as far as I know Zai is the only person doing mods for Rising, at least currently. No Nexus mods page, no Game Banana page. I'm sure there are others, but I don't see them.

(I am looking forward to their Cagliostro)

Edited by Demised
21 minutes ago, Femui said:

Is it possible to just bring in all the old mods from versus to rising? I mean they use the same exact models 

nah the engine is apparently entirely different. some people are working on porting their old stuff but its gonna take some work
also for what its worth most of the old nude mods had broken outlines so its best that they get another run through anyway

3 hours ago, Femui said:

Is it possible to just bring in all the old mods from versus to rising? I mean they use the same exact models 

Despite what you might think at glance, that's not completely true. Granblue Rising uses more UV maps and textures compared to regular Granblue Versus. And also like hilbo75 mentioned a lot of old mods didn't have outlines, which in turn means repainting the whole model outline vertex color channel. 

In my case I will be remaking my old stuff from scratch to ensure they look as good as they possibly can. 

Edited by zai_
2 hours ago, jpackinwood said:

Hm. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? When I put these in my Paks or Paks/~mods directories, the game crashes on startup.

EDIT: Oh wait, is this not compatible with Versus? That's what I get for skimming and not reading carefully...

These mods are only for Rising, yes.