I am pleased to share my upcoming series "The Chronicles of Louie" with you, set for release in 2024.

The series revolves around the situation in which a stranded group of characters find themselves.  The party consists of several psychiatric patients and their troubled doctor.

If you enjoy this, subscribe, share and stay tuned!  Let me know your thoughts.

Louie

Chief Videographer, "The Chronicles of Louie"

Edited by ItsMeStackEm
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be releasing a "NSFW" version of this at some point soon that you won't believe...improved and elaborated footage, let's just say.  I have a new home for my NSFW videos now, PixelDrain.  As long as I get 1 view there every 90 days, the video will remain present at that site.

Enjoy.

Boomtown

Not sure if maybe you took it down, but the "Coming in 2024" link to GoFile says the file does not exist. The first one ("Late to the Party") does work, so doesn't seem like the file expired.

Looks pretty good though! Excited to see how things develop as modding really gets going in 2024.

Edited by NotBasileus
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...