View File

About This File

WARNING: 18+ (NSFW)

Hi guys,

I am creating animations for THE SIMS 3

PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/motherlodesims

GIFS:https://motherlodesexanimations.blogspot.com/

LL NOW: 5 free animations

Wait for me, you'll have my packs from my patron soon inside LoversLab.

Available for download now:

Here are the previews animations of The Sims 3 that I had made, and soon we will have more, I hope everyone likes

Floor

Aliendance_01

3 hours ago, Motherlodesims said:

But for sure, i hope this is not a kind of a prank. At least, did you try to install inside mods content? I have an original account in EA game, my mod is working on my interface without troubles. Do you know what's happening or have any idea whats really going on?

image.png.feaf9277c7d2001f08e6a6ab9eab4f91.png

Green button on LL , when you click on , go to  empty page, no download , no file. Can you re-upload your animations ?

Maybe  LL server problem ? i don't know ...

3 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

image.png.feaf9277c7d2001f08e6a6ab9eab4f91.png

Green button on LL , when you click on , go to  empty page, no download , no file. Can you re-upload your animations ?

Maybe  LL server problem ? i don't know ...

Wow, thanks a lot. Sorry for that issue. Now i hope that's working properly. I let the packages instead rar files, so i hope it helps better than before. ? 

Thanks for share some feedback around here. Im really glad to know it! I don't know if i can share more objects for free from The Sims 4 to port for The Sims 3. You know, i tried to create new object for animations like a whip or some other things to implement BDSM or common objects for TS3. You know, i'm really tired to make just animations :( :(? 

• 4 months later...