Where in Oblivion does this mod go, please?

Hey there everyone :)  

BOSS does not recognize the Pretty Motion pack I installed? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28978/?tab=4&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D28978%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D868452&pUp=1

I did submit it with a link for the BOSS team just now :)  

Could anyone be so kind as to explain where to properly place it? Here is my present load order,

Hearthfire.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod furniturechests...

ImaginatorVisualControl

SkyUI.esp

R18pn EisenPlatteArmor.esp

TeraArmors_cbbe.esp

FNIS Spells.esp

Alternate Start LiveAnotherLife.esp

Pretty Female Idols.esp

Pretty Female Combat.esp

Pretty Female Poses & Animations. esp

Under Pretty Female Poses & Animations.esp, however if it is Pretty Female Poses & Animations.esp then leave it where it is.

Static pose mods are normally fine anywhere in the load order :)

Remember for next time that this should be in the Skyrim Technical Support Section and not the general one :)

Under Pretty Female Poses & Animations.esp, however if it is Pretty Female Poses & Animations.esp then leave it where it is.

Remember for next time that this should be in the Skyrim Technical Support Section and not the general one :)

Thank you so much, Ark of Truth! I really appreciate your assistance! :)

So sorry! I thought I had posted this in the technical support section! I am such a dork!

For some reason my screen still says LL / General / Technical Support.

So sorry again and thank you for you advice!!!  :)

I was like that don't sound like an Oblivion mod.  Did somebody port it backwards. SkyUI. HUh. Then Ark pointed out it should be in Skyrim tech support.. ... The title stated Oblivion..

LoL somebody move this Skyrim tech support question to Oblivion...

Post 2,  Ark informed me I was in Skyrim General when I should be in Tech of course :)  My screen said Skyrim Tech the whole time I could have sworn that is where I posted.  Maybe I am wrong and he had moved it for me by the time post 2 was made? 

Now somehow it's floating in Oblivion and I swear that this one is not my fault. My thread has astrally projected itself!   :)

Either I somehow ended up in Oblivion by accident or someone with Magic LL power moved it due to my heading. Sorry guys I'm a dork.

I should have put  "Where on Nirn?"     Or "Where THE Oblivion"      :)

hello beautiful woman!

your headline is a bit confusing, but the mod to skyrim you heard the mean. I can not help you, but you have my full support! everyone makes mistakes, "No one is perfect," if this were the case, then the world would be a better place.

german \ deutsch !

hallo schöne frau !

deine überschrift ist auch ein bißchen verwirrend , aber den mod den du meinst gehört zu skyrim . ich kann dir zwar nicht helfen , aber du hast meine volle unterstützung ! jeder macht fehler , "kein mensch ist vollkommen" , wenn dies der Fall wäre , dann wäre die welt ein besserer ort .

Archived