Selina - Catwoman

alexandrox

hm whenever i can choose male or female,i take the second XD -it doesnt mean i wanna be a girl :o the bloody mess every month for days .....

getting upset with every single word and to sit down while peeing -nonono no fucking way XD

erm back to theme ... that walk would be uber or the one flingingfeces uses in his vids,doesnt need to be bbb

hm whenever i can choose male or female' date='i take the second XD -it doesnt mean i wanna be a girl :o the bloody mess every month for days .....

getting upset with every single word and to sit down while peeing -nonono no fucking way XD

erm back to theme ... that walk would be uber or the one flingingfeces uses in his vids,doesnt need to be bbb

[/quote']

LOL :)

If that walk WAS bbb....heavens I would likely do nothing all day except watch it and drool!!!!! :)

• 2 months later...

Archived