Some animations broke after uninstalling Beastiality Rape

Militus

Hey all,

I recently uninstalled Beastiality Rape due to .. well, I didn't use it to be frank.. and I was tired of seeing slongs on Giants, Draugr and other things when they weren't put to proper use ;) I uninstalled the mod (I think..) and now I'm having some issues.. Falmer for example do not have animations.

What have I tried?

At first I uninstalled all the files that came with the mod, including animations.. although this removed ALL female animations in cities etc too.

I put those files back and thought it was fixed.. untill I noticed that now Falmer have no animations, so I tried running the FNIS generator again.. alas nothing. Should I remove the mod files and /THEN/ run the generator or something? I don't know what to do.. 

Thanks in advance :)

The FNiS generator needs to be run after every installation or uninstallation of a mod, that comes with custom animations and that have FNiS listet in the requirements (or in the requirements of a possible dependencie).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived