Do the mods here contain viruses? (real question)

Hey all, so I’m a bit of a paranoid person and just want to be safe in what I do here, but it feels like whenever I download mods from this guide: 

it feels like I get a virus/spyware.

i follow the guide, do what it says, download every mod, but I always come to the conclusion that I downloaded a virus? Do the mods here carry viruses?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-the-fucking-manual-~-adult-oriented-setup-guide-12thoctober2023/

8 minutes ago, Lawn Chair said:

Hey all, so I’m a bit of a paranoid person and just want to be safe in what I do here, but it feels like whenever I download mods from this guide: 

it feels like I get a virus/spyware.

i follow the guide, do what it says, download every mod, but I always come to the conclusion that I downloaded a virus? Do the mods here carry viruses?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-the-fucking-manual-~-adult-oriented-setup-guide-12thoctober2023/

I followed that when i re-installed fallout 4 a couple of months ago and didnt get any virus/virus warning

Generally the answer to your question is no, mods on LL won't contain virus' but i've seen one or two attempts were peeps have uploaded something that could have been a virus but that was then removed by the mods

Again generally speaking outside of tools, mods do not contain .exe files so if the file its prompting to download isn't a .zip/.rar or it contains a .exe when you don't expect it to then extra caution and running it through a virus scanner might be a good idea