Please critique my Fallout NV mods strategy

EDIT sorry about my typos, I dont see so perfect anymore and I keep the light low down here in this room, to see the screen better, hence i struggle sometimes with the keyboard.

I am looking to play FO NV as  a social game with varous social and erotic (mis?) adventures as possible with a look as close to possible as I looked in my college years.

In the past year I learned how to do this in FO4.

- First a mod manager, done,  I have Vortex.

- Then FO NV script extender (I did that already)

- And then maybe one of the higher rated collections that looks like its not totally oriented as a shoot-em up thing only.

Something with lots new locations, better looking environment mods and the like. (I wish I had then when i started FO4!) Currently thinking of this collection , but am very willing to consider the suggestions of others.

(yes, if I knew what I was doing in NV it would be best to do myself.. but that can come later, I can always delete mods and my computer was built only recently by my nephew and he assures me its quite competent. So as long as i get what I need I dont mind some Ballast)

So this is one I am looking at right now:

https://next.nexusmods.com/newvegas/collections/1a7tit?tab=mods

- Next its important to me to get a character that looks at least a little bit like i did in my younger years ( who wants to play as a invisible grey haired lady, right?). For immersion I want that.

I even tried the game a couple months ago pure vanilla but could only play it for about 10 minutes since the female charcter's  figure in the base game is just absolutely horrid.

Looks more like a teenage boy, I cannot identify myself with a look like that.

So I am thinking this one might be good?

https://next.nexusmods.com/newvegas/collections/eecodg?tab=mods

Or maybe this one? or both?

- Next I think I have to pick a body mod right like CBBE ? or is that included in the link above?

- Next Sexout and all its base files. I understand its the FO NV equivalent of AAF. This will be hard I know that. It probably took me 60-100 hours to get AAF and its mods working ok on Fallout 4 when I first started.

I learned a lot since then, but its still intimidating.

- Then finally the fun erotic mods residing on this website that rely on sexout. That part I think I can handle ok.

What do folks think?

Any collections that will lessen my workload?

Too bad there is no sexout one dowwload collection to make it work just like there is none for AAF.

My internet Connection when it runs properly is very fast.

but only only runs properly about 50% of the time, but durig those times I am not afraid of big downloads.

Thank you so much!

:)

PS: Alternatively I been thinking of doing Skyrim SE in lieu of FO NV. What do the cognoscenti here think about that? 

Edited by katrina.balanchuk

Instead of CBBE, you might prefer Type 3 for compatibilty.

As for "- Next Sexout and all its base files"  etc

Not wanting to toot my own horn, but my 'List of Mods' in de Sexout-download thread not only contains a list of mods, but also installation instructions and requirements.