Slutty Vampire Armor Replacer Wanted (CBBE)

I have been looking for a good skimpy/slutty vampire armor replacer for a while now.

As for examples, here are some mods that add some good looking vampire armors, but dont replace the vanilla armors

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29284

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43145/

This mod's vampire armor is near perfect, but I am not looking to replace the other armors. Would it be possible to use the creation kit to restore the other vanilla armors?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168

For the remodeled armor what you can do is build the standalone version using your body slide preset and then create the proper folder structure to make it a replace I’ve done this with the monk robes from the very same mod.

What vampire armor are you talking about the “Royal” set like Serana has or the normal set regular vampires use.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2023 at 7:05 PM, tlrd said:

For the remodeled armor what you can do is build the standalone version using your body slide preset and then create the proper folder structure to make it a replace I’ve done this with the monk robes from the very same mod.

What vampire armor are you talking about the “Royal” set like Serana has or the normal set regular vampires use.

This armor looks awesome, does this mod come with a way to control/disable the distribution of the non-vampire armors? As I mentioned in the original post I would only like to modify the vampire armors if possible. 

On 11/29/2023 at 12:20 PM, gpengking said:

This armor looks awesome, does this mod come with a way to control/disable the distribution of the non-vampire armors? As I mentioned in the original post I would only like to modify the vampire armors if possible. 

So launch bodyslide with the standalone remodeled armor and then pick the vampire armor

Then build the armor to your preset.

Then follow this folder path in your data folder(where you install mods to)

meshes\dlc01\clothes\vampire

in this folder you will see the meshes you just created in bodyslide.

Since they are standalone they will be named CT77vampirerobesf_0 and CT77vampirerobesf_1 (this is for the royal vampire robes like the armor Serana has on.

Rename them to vampirerobesf_0 and vampirerobesf_1 (just remove CT77).

Then you will have the remodeled armor acting like a replacer.

You can also use the replacer version but the above method will guarantee only the vampire amor would get replaced.