Experimenting with CBBE, HIMBO, HPH, and KS Hairdos for Children NPCs

So right now I'm experimenting with using CBBE, HIMBO, HPH, and KS Hairdos for children NPCs.

Because children NPCs are basically just adult NPCs with 0.8f height... it works lol

What do you think?

Should I continue this experiment?

Should this WIP mod published on Nexus / LL?

Or is this one of experiment that shouldn't be done lol

As you can see, I only give the tool, how it is used is up to user.

But, let me know your thought about this experiment!

SkyrimSE 2023-10-27 20-51-00.png

SkyrimSE 2023-10-27 20-51-59.png

SkyrimSE 2023-10-27 21-13-32.png

SkyrimSE 2023-10-27 21-11-13.png

SkyrimSE 2023-10-27 21-12-38.png

SkyrimSE 2023-10-27 21-12-47.png

1 minute ago, salvia_azurea said:

Or is this one of experiment that shouldn't be done lol

In my experience.. Let children keep their children bods.. Really nothing good will come out of it >_>

You don't want to know how many perverts walk around the internet and take advantage of it unless you can make it so that they stay dressed 100% of the time, stop it. "How it's used is up to the user" is such a bad phrasing of things in that context.. Nothing against you my friend, but focus your energy on other things and birth the next generation of adult male replacers since your WIP male face looks not bad ?

3 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

You don't want to know how many perverts walk around the internet and take advantage of it unless you can make it so that they stay dressed 100% of the time, stop it. "How it's used is up to the user" is such a bad phrasing of things in that context.. Nothing against you my friend, but focus your energy on other things and birth the next generation of adult male replacers since your WIP male face looks not bad ?

I know right?? I laughed because how old Frodnar looks like when the first time I try this experiment haha.

Yeah, this is why I asked, I feel like I'm doing oppenheimer or something lol, thanks for your feedback!

2 minutes ago, salvia_azurea said:

I know right?? I laughed because how old Frodnar looks like when the first time I try this experiment haha.

Imagine his face on an adult body and you would have the perfect bard Char xD No really, he looks good ?

3 minutes ago, salvia_azurea said:

Yeah, this is why I asked, I feel like I'm doing oppenheimer or something lol, thanks for your feedback!

No problem, maybe someone who actually makes mods might be able to give you advice to make them stay clothed all the time if you still want to make this^^

18 hours ago, Dfult said:

dorth kinda looks like a sloth xDD

Yeah, definitely need more time to polish lol

4 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

There are already mods such as Donyakin that replace children with teenagers as well as voice replacers that make them sound the part. 

Is that mod from Schaken mods? I can't find it in Nexus... And also I already using The Kids Are Alright now, and I think it's already more than enough for me