Nearly reviling piece of cloth as an outfit

3 hours ago, GreenJester said:

I trying to find mod that will add some "clothes" like on the images with physic. But I even don't know how to name this :(

If someone help me to find something like this I would very appreciated

Screenshot_2023-10-19-09-23-18-14_64ef5fc2000c1caa954c114bb372e1d5.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-19-09-28-03-41_93753c020959de0ef194d6b95604fb93.jpg

We called them MuMu's back in the 60's but now I think they are called Caftan's or something like that.

Women's Long Kaftan Dress Maxi Caftan Dress Gown Top Night Dress  Swimsuit Cover ups Women's Flower Turkish Caftan Silk Wrinkle Ethnic Print Batwing Sleeve Over Sized Caftans Lounge wear

Edited by Sir Bron
1 hour ago, Sir Bron said:

I think they are called Caftan's or something like that.

In what language? Because "kaftan" is a very broad term and refers to a variety of pieces of apparel, both for males and females and sometimes even for children. Though none of the examples you posted I would personally call a "kaftan", since in my region it is usually a male piece of clothing, a sort of long coat, which was popular up until XVIII century and is no longer being worn, since it was supplanted first by frocks and then by dress suits.

Edited by belegost
1 hour ago, belegost said:

In what language? Because "kaftan" is a very broad term and refers to a variety of pieces of apparel, both for males and females and sometimes even for children. Though none of the examples you posted I would personally call a "kaftan", since in my region it is usually a male piece of clothing, a sort of long coat, which was popular up until XVIII century and is no longer being worn, since it was supplanted first by frocks and then by dress suits.

Just what I read my friend, just what I read...

Venasha Womens Caftan Floral Print Kaftan Dress Short Sleeve Swimsuit Cover up Loungewear for Summer   Womens Caftan Floral Print Kaftan Dress Short Sleeve                  https://www.amazon.com/caftans-women/s?k=caftans+for+women

• 5 months later...
On 10/19/2023 at 3:33 PM, GreenJester said:

I trying to find mod that will add some "clothes" like on the images with physic. But I even don't know how to name this :(

If someone help me to find something like this I would very appreciated

Screenshot_2023-10-19-09-23-18-14_64ef5fc2000c1caa954c114bb372e1d5.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-19-09-28-03-41_93753c020959de0ef194d6b95604fb93.jpg

what is this from?