Hi, I enjoyed playing with your mod. While playing few things came across into my mind. Karin/Nicki/Miya sometime speak some lines as if one of the other two actors are in front of her if if they are not. For example when with Karin, she will say something that refers to Nicki or Miya but they are not in that place(which is immersion breaking and also annoying). Same goes for other two.

Another one is if it possible can player bring them in player's house if the player have a house?

Another thing I was wondering if they are marriagable like other NPCs and have regarding voices and actions.

How about just posting links to exactly what's needed? I started to download this, but then a required mod had a required mod which listed a required mod so I said fuck this. Alos not crazy about requiring fertility mode  for the pregnancy add-on as that mod even with patches is not stable in my setup. SGO on the other hand is simple and actually works to the point that it should be the pregnancy add-on irrelevant. 

17 hours ago, -alpha- said:

*Cries in LE tears*

This mod is worth it dude, it's time

17 hours ago, blader00711 said:

Hi, I enjoyed playing with your mod. While playing few things came across into my mind. Karin/Nicki/Miya sometime speak some lines as if one of the other two actors are in front of her if if they are not. For example when with Karin, she will say something that refers to Nicki or Miya but they are not in that place(which is immersion breaking and also annoying). Same goes for other two.

Another one is if it possible can player bring them in player's house if the player have a house?

Another thing I was wondering if they are marriagable like other NPCs and have regarding voices and actions.

Thanks very much for bringing this up, we'll patch it soon. It will inevitably happen sometimes because of papyrus weirdness but shouldn't be often enough to notice. 

You can likely put them in a home with any follower mod, but for 100% sure you can with NFF. 

For now they are not marriable. Well, maybe they are actually? I honestly don't know. Certainly their marriage lines would not be voiced. But maybe in the future...

16 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

How about just posting links to exactly what's needed? I started to download this, but then a required mod had a required mod which listed a required mod so I said fuck this. Alos not crazy about requiring fertility mode  for the pregnancy add-on as that mod even with patches is not stable in my setup. SGO on the other hand is simple and actually works to the point that it should be the pregnancy add-on irrelevant. 

Man you had us in the first half because it's a shame the requirements section isn't tidier and all three girls need their follower mods too.

But complaining you need fertility mode for MILFS fertility mode add-on? :joy: Really?

13 hours ago, HrymfaxePrime said:

I don't know if it would be possible, but iy could be interesting to use this mod with the normal version of "my friend's spoiled sister" and "my friend's hot mom". I am not sure if it would be possible at all, since they're are being overwritten.

Do you mind explaining more about what you'd like to see? If you prefer the girls to be your friend's sister and mom, use those mods instead

3 hours ago, mymods said:

I cant find the :

Karin family mod

Nicki family mod

Miya family mod

Is there a familyhome? Or how to start Game as best?

Those are just their mods. They're all linked in description. When the girls get updates they'll get new pages and it'll all be more clear, promise.

No family written in the mod so you can choose your own. At any point in game you can find Nicki outside whiterun stables, take her to meet Mom at moorside inn, then run over to temple of mara in Riften to pick up Miya

36 minutes ago, tonyparker137 said:

they frequently talk over each others and during battle as well,can we fix that

Really grateful you took the time to mention this, we'll get it fixed up :thumbsup: 

Edited by Peter_Griffin
On 10/19/2023 at 10:42 AM, Alasta1r said:

The only explanation that I have evidenced was posted by Shadowman in the "note" portion here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/99731?tab=description

I was able to use his explanation to change the NPCs in SSEEdit.

I'm stuck at the same step as well. Once I get more time I'll figure it out.

Here are the steps after editing the Replacer you want in the SSEedit. This will fix the mesh problems

For Karin

1. Open the Karin Folder

2. GO to meshes>actors>character>facegendata>facegeom

3.COPY the folder Karin_follower.esp. Close the Karin Folder.

4.OPEN the Replacer Folder

5.GO to meshes>actors>character>facegendata>facegeom

6.PASTE the Karin_follower.esp > OPEN the karin_follower.esp and copy the name of the nif file (00000801.nif)

7.OPEN the Replacer ESP Folder > Rename the nif into the copied nif

9. PASTE the renamed nif into Karin_Follower.esp. Yes Overwrite.

and your done!

For the makeup

same step except GO to textures>actors>character>Facegendata>facetint

Edited by xazex
14 hours ago, bluetortoise said:

Nicki and Miya both get picked up by nether follower mod just fine. Karin however has to be manually added to the framework everytime and manually removed when you dismiss her.

Dont know if thats something related to this mod or the karin mod itself.

Haven't had an issue with Karin since switching from EFF to NFF.

Edited by Jgoftl
12 hours ago, blader00711 said:

Is there foursome animations? Cos I only get one animation when foursome.

You have to add them yourself via Sexlab Animation Loader. Mods like Billyy's Animations, FunnyBiz SLAL and a few others add animations for up to a Fivesome.

Hi, I've been waiting for something like this for a very long time! Thank you so much!
I would like to ask, is it possible to change Niki's appearance? With all due respect to the author of the mod and the appearance mod, personally my opinion is that there are quite a few other, much nicer and cuter looks. (Not to mention that her look is like a soulless robot).

54 minutes ago, Soldream said:

Hi, I've been waiting for something like this for a very long time! Thank you so much!
I would like to ask, is it possible to change Niki's appearance? With all due respect to the author of the mod and the appearance mod, personally my opinion is that there are quite a few other, much nicer and cuter looks. (Not to mention that her look is like a soulless robot).

Look above at Xazex's explanation on how to change the NPC's appearance. I have yet to run through this myself, but it should work.

On 10/22/2023 at 7:23 PM, xazex said:

Here are the steps after editing the Replacer you want in the SSEedit. This will fix the mesh problems

For Karin

1. Open the Karin Folder

2. GO to meshes>actors>character>facegendata>facegeom

3.COPY the folder Karin_follower.esp. Close the Karin Folder.

4.OPEN the Replacer Folder

5.GO to meshes>actors>character>facegendata>facegeom

6.PASTE the Karin_follower.esp > OPEN the karin_follower.esp and copy the name of the nif file (00000801.nif)

7.OPEN the Replacer ESP Folder > Rename the nif into the copied nif

9. PASTE the renamed nif into Karin_Follower.esp. Yes Overwrite.

and your done!

For the makeup

same step except GO to textures>actors>character>Facegendata>facetint

I can confirm this method works 

when nicki make a comment of, can I have a little kiss grandma...........is there something that will trigger that action that doesnt involve my input. basically they perform the animations they are suggesting amonst themselves. would be stellar. none of them respond to automatic FG actions like Romance of the NPC's does, just wondering if it something that could be incorporated, or perhaps its there and I just dont know how to turn it on?