On 10/22/2023 at 2:02 PM, nola26 said:

If you're using NFF there is an option to enable the characters to elope, I'm not sure which page in MCM it's on but I married all three.

lol - thank you for taking the initiative to try that out. Good to know. 

On 10/22/2023 at 5:23 PM, xazex said:

Here are the steps after editing the Replacer you want in the SSEedit. This will fix the mesh problems

For Karin

1. Open the Karin Folder

2. GO to meshes>actors>character>facegendata>facegeom

3.COPY the folder Karin_follower.esp. Close the Karin Folder.

4.OPEN the Replacer Folder

5.GO to meshes>actors>character>facegendata>facegeom

6.PASTE the Karin_follower.esp > OPEN the karin_follower.esp and copy the name of the nif file (00000801.nif)

7.OPEN the Replacer ESP Folder > Rename the nif into the copied nif

9. PASTE the renamed nif into Karin_Follower.esp. Yes Overwrite.

and your done!

For the makeup

same step except GO to textures>actors>character>Facegendata>facetint

Thanks very much for this - we've been cooking up a guide ourselves - mind if we incorporate this with credit to you?

On 10/22/2023 at 9:55 PM, blader00711 said:

Karin does not comment anything if the player is naked. Nicki's lines are great.

I noticed they randomly give in or don't. I was wondering if it's possible based on their arousal.

Mom will get naked lines in her next update, which is already being worked on. Their 'giving in' (that's your family dude lol be nice) is rng based, we might hook into an arousal system eventually but that's a ton of painful work for not much extra immersion. 

On 10/23/2023 at 7:49 AM, abcd99 said:

This is awesome! Thanks. Please add one more sister and perhaps also two aunts.

A whole harem huh? If you're interested in writing up a new character (or three, apparently) shoot me a dm and I'll walk you through it. It's easier than you think. 

On 10/23/2023 at 11:26 PM, IzunaNatsuma said:

The sex scenes won't start no matter what I do.

Am I doing something wrong?

Gonna need more info to be able to help

On 10/24/2023 at 7:29 AM, WanderingGroo said:

when nicki make a comment of, can I have a little kiss grandma...........is there something that will trigger that action that doesnt involve my input. basically they perform the animations they are suggesting amonst themselves. would be stellar. none of them respond to automatic FG actions like Romance of the NPC's does, just wondering if it something that could be incorporated, or perhaps its there and I just dont know how to turn it on? 

Right now the conversations are just conversations, but trust me that was hard enough to get working right. And apparently they *still* talk over each other sometimes (which we're working on). 

Not familiar with FG Romance, but they for sure will play together automatically with Ostim NPCs 

I do notice the following: Karin has its own follower script, but Miya and Nicki seems to follow vanilla follower. Just wondering if you could convert Miya's and Nicki's follower script to something like Karin's. I do not want to waste the 10 follower space from the NFF. Thanks.

If someone would be interested in replacing their entire appearance with something else. I can suggest a combination in which the appearance of all three of them more or less organically coincides with each other and looks much better and more alive. Personal opinion.

1. Mother. The oldest, the most mature.  --------  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24931
2. Sister. Appearance is a bit of a fool. Slightly naive.  --------  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/92686
3. Daughter. The youngest. The most innocent and perhaps slightly disgruntled.  --------  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56242 (I wish it was a little sister. \'^'/ )

Ideally you should tweak some things manually. Height. Head size. Body. Neck. Body textures.
I opened and modified all existing textures on nexus and here are the most appropriate ones for specific characters (priority bhunp):
1. Mother. More mature and less colored skin. Slightly faded.  --------  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19355
2. Sister. Well-maintained and fair skin.  --------  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20583
3. Daughter. Very fresh skin. Slightly reddish skin where skin is thinnest.  --------  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45718

Another option 1:
Mother: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13027 (The version with the red hair, eighth screenshot.)

or https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/86474
Sister: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/60305
Daughter: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/68399

Another option 2:
Mother: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/70107
Sister: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/74212
Daughter: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/63470

p.s. Don't look at the screenshots. Screenshots almost never reflect the actual appearance for each system and each set of mods.

Edited by Soldream
50 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

I like the look of this mod, but my character is female and she's short of a family. Your mod looks like it's written for a male player. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance for any information...

Yeah that's correct. This mod is written for male characters mainly.

1 hour ago, Peter_Griffin said:

Nicki will be the first post-MILFS update - with almost 500 lines. improvements on existing features, and tons of brand new ones. 

Please dm me if you're interested in testing pre-release. 

Coming.png

This is great news! This is quickly becoming my favourite set of follower mods. Could you give hints for some of the upcoming features?

On 10/22/2023 at 10:52 PM, Peter_Griffin said:

Do you mind explaining more about what you'd like to see? If you prefer the girls to be your friend's sister and mom, use those mods instead

From what I understand about the mod, it overwrites the scripts from the "my friend's spoiled sister" and "my friend's hot mom", so you wouldn't be able to have the PC's daughter, mother and sister togther with your friends mother and sister. I may be completly wrong about that, but it could be funny to have a very large family gathering.

But good work with the mod, it is well made :)

39 minutes ago, rishinc said:

This is great news! This is quickly becoming my favourite set of follower mods. Could you give hints for some of the upcoming features?

You won't be the only one asking for sex anymore :wink: She will have an intro like mom and daughter. Maybe there have been cooking lessons. Certainly she likes a drink now and again. That's not even half of it :thumbsup:

So I can't get this mod to work with ostim standalone. It was just updated, not sure if that's the cause but when I try to start a scene nothing happens

Edit: Was able to get it working now, but now I have another problem. Whenever I have one of them following me, they talk to the others even when they aren't with me and then Miya kinda follows, like she'll fast travel with me but then walk away. Would appreciate any help.

Edited by LoneWolf13778
On 10/28/2023 at 8:22 AM, Peter_Griffin said:

Nicki will be the first post-MILFS update - with almost 500 lines. improvements on existing features, and tons of brand new ones. 

Please dm me if you're interested in testing pre-release. 

Coming.png

What is the outfit she is wearing here?

Godly set of followers. I finally recruited all 3 to accompany me on Vigilant Act 4 and I barely made any progression because I was too busy talking to each and every one of the girls.

And the fun doesn't stop either, as the conversations between themselves were all amusing, erotic and well written.

I really enjoyed the different roles each one played in MILFS and there was a lot of depth and variety. Especially loved the intro dialogue conversation.

Thank you and Shadowman for blessing us with these mods!

Hiya.  I'm having an issue with Miya.  The other two work perfectly, as far as I can tell (and I've been laughing my ass off at some of the dialogue!), but when I go to the temple of Mara, the original Miya follower is there, whereas the daughter version shows up as a disembodied head.  Has anybody else reported anything like this?  Is there a possible fix, please?

On 10/29/2023 at 11:56 PM, LoneWolf13778 said:

So I can't get this mod to work with ostim standalone. It was just updated, not sure if that's the cause but when I try to start a scene nothing happens

Edit: Was able to get it working now, but now I have another problem. Whenever I have one of them following me, they talk to the others even when they aren't with me and then Miya kinda follows, like she'll fast travel with me but then walk away. Would appreciate any help.

What turned out to be the problem with ostim? Thanks for letting us know the girl's sometimes still address each other when not there, we're working on it. The miya thing sounds like something with your multiple followers mod - which one do you use? She plays very nicely with NFF

On 10/30/2023 at 5:49 AM, johnsmith321 said:

keep getting file corruption from this mod, can still load it but doesn't seem to work right. Do I need to move my mods around or just wait for a patch?

Gonna need more info to help - this is the first time someone has mentioned 'file corruption' 

22 hours ago, fatbloke69 said:

What is the outfit she is wearing here?

It's from about a dozen different mods, there'll be a list with her update of 'canon' outfit but to save the time of writing it out twice just shoot me a dm if you're curious for now about a particular item.

10 hours ago, Maxrevolver said:

Hiya.  I'm having an issue with Miya.  The other two work perfectly, as far as I can tell (and I've been laughing my ass off at some of the dialogue!), but when I go to the temple of Mara, the original Miya follower is there, whereas the daughter version shows up as a disembodied head.  Has anybody else reported anything like this?  Is there a possible fix, please?

It's a problem from farodadestin when installing Miya with the 'default' option. We can't fix the original file for obvious reasons, but we did have a patch we thought was working. It's a tricky one we're still working on and help for a permanent solution would be very welcome. For now though, scroll/search the thread and there are a few helpful people who have figured out workarounds. 

7 hours ago, brutalcrab said:

Could you upgrade it for the upcoming Fertility Adventures Plus? Currently the latest build is on patreon of the author(CHIMiny Cricket)

This is the first we're hearing about it - but I suppose we'll have to at some point down the line 

4 hours ago, Peter_Griffin said:

What turned out to be the problem with ostim? Thanks for letting us know the girl's sometimes still address each other when not there, we're working on it. The miya thing sounds like something with your multiple followers mod - which one do you use? She plays very nicely with NFF

I believe the ostim issue was just due to the load order being wrong. I use nff so not sure what's happening. And Ive noticed when they talk to each other with no one there usually happens pretty much immediately after recruiting them. Also, out of curiosity when will the update be out and do I have to start a new game when it's out?

On 10/31/2023 at 5:43 PM, LoneWolf13778 said:

I believe the ostim issue was just due to the load order being wrong. I use nff so not sure what's happening. And Ive noticed when they talk to each other with no one there usually happens pretty much immediately after recruiting them. Also, out of curiosity when will the update be out and do I have to start a new game when it's out?

That's unfortunate - no ideas what could be causing it and it's the first we've heard about it. Does Miya dismiss properly? This might be better for dm's actually, any more info you could send would be terrific. 

Sometimes because of inevitable papyrus weirdness they will talk when they're not supposed to, right after recruitment would be a prime time for that. But it seems to be happening more than just that so we'll get it fixed :thumbsup: And by we, I mean shadowman, he does everything. 

Update will be out sooner than you think. And mom will be right after. You should never need a new game for any MILFS update unless otherwise noted, but especially not for any individual family member

2 hours ago, Peter_Griffin said:

That's unfortunate - no ideas what could be causing it and it's the first we've heard about it. Does Miya dismiss properly? This might be better for dm's actually, any more info you could send would be terrific. 

Sometimes because of inevitable papyrus weirdness they will talk when they're not supposed to, right after recruitment would be a prime time for that. But it seems to be happening more than just that so we'll get it fixed :thumbsup: And by we, I mean shadowman, he does everything. 

Update will be out sooner than you think. And mom will be right after. You should never need a new game for any MILFS update unless otherwise noted, but especially not for any individual family member

Actually think the issue with nff was also my doing. I believe it was because sandboxing was enabled. So everything seems to be working now, just not using them as followers yet as sometimes they refer to you as dragonborn, and I am using skyrim unbound and am not a dragonborn just yet. It's small but just a personal preference.

As for the update, I'm a bit confused now. What does it entail, as I can't really find any info about it? So if you can possibly explain what it might do, I'd appreciate it

I encountered this weird bug... After ending the SLSO sexlab threesome scene with Nicki and Miya, the player character will remain stuck, as in I could not open inventory and move at all, only the ESC menu worked.

It also seems that this issue is recurrent, as ending another 2P sex scene with Karin will make the player stuck.

I was able to circumvent this issue by pressing "K" (Ostim function to initiate romance pickup line) while targeting any NPCs. Maybe it has some incompatibilities with SLSO?

Nevertheless, this mod is definitely a great addition to the skyrim NSFW community. Thank you so much for your hard work!

Edited by brutalcrab

I have played around with your mod for about a week trying to get all to work well ... I have all the requirements 

finally I figured out what was causing the issues....I was using the default options for Karin and Miya and things were just not working....so on a whim (after reading one of your comments on the default version vs the assets version) I changed from default to asset options for Miya and Karin....wonderful, all is well now...

Just a note to tell others to use the asset package instead of the default package...

I also changed Miya's meshes to my default body and she looks great...

thank you for your time and work on this mod....I am looking forward to the continued enhancements

pops

On 11/3/2023 at 6:47 PM, brutalcrab said:

I encountered this weird bug... After ending the SLSO sexlab threesome scene with Nicki and Miya, the player character will remain stuck, as in I could not open inventory and move at all, only the ESC menu worked.

It also seems that this issue is recurrent, as ending another 2P sex scene with Karin will make the player stuck.

I was able to circumvent this issue by pressing "K" (Ostim function to initiate romance pickup line) while targeting any NPCs. Maybe it has some incompatibilities with SLSO?

Nevertheless, this mod is definitely a great addition to the skyrim NSFW community. Thank you so much for your hard work!

I have the same problem with Ostim, but it doesn't apply to this mod. This glitch can trigger after any scene, not just from the scene of this mod.

5 hours ago, popvirus2 said:

I have played around with your mod for about a week trying to get all to work well ... I have all the requirements 

finally I figured out what was causing the issues....I was using the default options for Karin and Miya and things were just not working....so on a whim (after reading one of your comments on the default version vs the assets version) I changed from default to asset options for Miya and Karin....wonderful, all is well now...

Just a note to tell others to use the asset package instead of the default package...

I also changed Miya's meshes to my default body and she looks great...

thank you for your time and work on this mod....I am looking forward to the continued enhancements

pops

Could you explain a little bit more? I don't know much about seedit.

Edited by Soldream