19 hours ago, Kentvrio said:

Does the dialogue in this mod change depending on the player character's sex or is it specifically geared for a male PC?

It's pretty obviously geared just for a male.  But you can turn your female DB into a futa, giving her the equipment she needs, then set her sex as male via Sexlab and/or Eager NPCs, so it will sorta make sense.  Especially in view of today's world view on flexible genders.

3 hours ago, zigster999 said:

It's pretty obviously geared just for a male.  But you can turn your female DB into a futa, giving her the equipment she needs, then set her sex as male via Sexlab and/or Eager NPCs, so it will sorta make sense.  Especially in view of today's world view on flexible genders.

I think that one is a bridge too far for me lol, but thanks for the direct reply. I guessed as much from the examples on the mod page, but you never really know unless the description explicitly says so, and sometimes not even then. Time to throw it in the M only folder.

Some feedback - Hope it helps.

I'm using Alternative Perspective to set up and run through the game testing new mods, so I am not yet the Dragonborn - No idea if this would be an issue.

I have OBody, OStim Standalone (+RE), OSL Aroused the patches for them and a number of animation packs. They all appear to work, though I have not yet started an animated scene without having to force the start. So the issues below could be related to my lack of knowledge in setting the scene start mods up to work correctly.

After downloading the required mods and their requirements I found all members of the family and they each recognise my PC.

Issues I have noticed to date:

1. I use OBody to distribute bodyslide presets with Bijin skin textures. I think this has caused Karen to have a differing head and body skin - Not an issue of this mod, but may be worth giving notice in the instructions that these models need to have the skin mesh dropped into their folders if you use a different skin (ex: Bijin)
  2. As I have yet to become a Thane or own a home, when requesting that they meet at home nothing happens. They remain in the cell where you leave them. 
    • **Edit** - As a workaround, downloading the Sapphire Castle mod referred to by the NPC author and claiming it as your home resolves this
  3. There is no follow through to animations, or follow up dialogue, when selecting a options from the dialogue options. It just reverts back to the NPC looking at the PC before wondering off. This is possibly linked to one or more of the other NPCs not being in favour of the chosen option, but there's no way of knowing this at the point of selecting. Could possibly benefit from having only options available that can be selected
  4. As they are 'followers', only one will follow at a time, even though the option to 'Find other members of the family' suggests they would all follow. I think this is not what is meant by selecting this dialogue option and may relate to point 5.
  5. After finding Karen with Nicki as a follower, asking Karen to help find other members of the family, Nicki then stops following. The option for her to follow again is either missing or it's simply not clear which dialogue option this is. Similarly any member of the 'family' will stop following for no known reason. It is also unclear where the option in the dialogue is to ask them to follow you.
  6. I have only had one interaction and animation trigger for multi NPC animations. This happened after finding Karen, where an option for Karen and Nicki to join you was presented. After this one off event it is not repeated, even on multiple restarts. During the threesome scene there is no reference to each other, which I was expecting.
    • **Edit** - Working on my plugin and load order has resolved this, though point 3 still is an issue.
  7. The most annoying and immersion breaking issue is the amount of referencing to other family members during normal play is being so high, even when they are not yet found or in the same cell. Also happening over the top of other NPC dialogue which the PC is engaged in, relating to quests.

Wish:

A- For animated scenes to have dialogue that relates to the individuals involved, rather than the generic moans in the base animations.

B- Option to remove them as followers in a FOMOD and use the same options for adopted children to send them to a new home, which they do automatically.

C- To have the dialogue references to other family members only activate in cells where they are present.

I'm uncertain if the mod requires that the PC is recognised as the Dragonborn and Breezehome is your home for the mod to work as expected. If so then adding that to the instructions would clarify a number of the issues I noted. I hope you find this of use. Great mod and a lot of hard work. Looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Edited by initiumx
Update from various restarts and testing

Thanks for the mod! However I can't find the download for the daughter and mother. Are those 3 individual mods still required? Only the sister has the download on it's page

And do I need the OStim patch of Simon if I only want Sexlab? Its in the requirements so I asked this

Edited by WarAcez
40 minutes ago, WarAcez said:

Thanks for the mod! However I can't find the download for the daughter and mother. Are those 3 individual mods still required? Only the sister has the download on it's page

And do I need the OStim patch of Simon if I only want Sexlab? Its in the requirements so I asked this

Not the mod author but the daughter and mother files are still on the mod pages linked here, the files are included as zip attachments in the first post on those pages. The mother file is just before the screenshots and the daughter file is just after the screenshots on their respective pages. I imagine the those mod pages will also be revamped once the mods are updated as was done for the sister mod.

You only need the Ostim patch if you are using Ostim.

5 hours ago, rishinc said:

Not the mod author but the daughter and mother files are still on the mod pages linked here, the files are included as zip attachments in the first post on those pages. The mother file is just before the screenshots and the daughter file is just after the screenshots on their respective pages. I imagine the those mod pages will also be revamped once the mods are updated as was done for the sister mod.

You only need the Ostim patch if you are using Ostim.

Thanks! Can I ask too if they are all flag as light (.ESPFE plugin) ? Like shadowman did to hes mods?

And can I also ask for the load order? I got tons of Shadowman's mod and there were so many conflicting files from this series of mods to shadowman's series of mods. I load shadowman's mods at the bottom so the mean time

Loading MILFs before the shadowman's mod. Is this correct?

Is someone in the same situation as I am now?

I am using shadowman_friendsmom.esp for Sswaye's mom Sieglinde and shadowman_entitledgirl.esp for Nazarethblood's Ardessa Aethius - Breton Vampire Hunter

But the My Sister and Your Mother mods uses the same shadowman's esp plugins but I use them for Farodadestin's Karin and Nicki followers.

Will they all work together of will they broke something along the line?

11 minutes ago, WarAcez said:

Is someone in the same situation as I am now?

I am using shadowman_friendsmom.esp for Sswaye's mom Sieglinde and shadowman_entitledgirl.esp for Nazarethblood's Ardessa Aethius - Breton Vampire Hunter

But the My Sister and Your Mother mods uses the same shadowman's esp plugins but I use them for Farodadestin's Karin and Nicki followers.

Will they all work together of will they broke something along the line?

I don't think they will work together. The mom and sister mods are essentially a modified version of the shadowman mods, I think they will overwrite one another.

18 minutes ago, rishinc said:

I don't think they will work together. The mom and sister mods are essentially a modified version of the shadowman mods, I think they will overwrite one another.

Oh that's sad. 

Can I ask if the author @Peter_Griffin will consider to patch this so that the scenarios from shadowman's mods and the scenarios from My Sister and Your Mother will be separated from one another?

14 minutes ago, WarAcez said:

Oh that's sad. 

Can I ask if the author @Peter_Griffin will consider to patch this so that the scenarios from shadowman's mods and the scenarios from My Sister and Your Mother will be separated from one another?

There is some overlap between the dialogue lines, I think the main difference is that these mods have incest, otherwise its pretty similar. I don't know if you'd want to use them together because you'll just hear the same lines.

7 minutes ago, rishinc said:

There is some overlap between the dialogue lines, I think the main difference is that these mods have incest, otherwise its pretty similar. I don't know if you'd want to use them together because you'll just hear the same lines.

Oh so they both use same lines I see...

But I just want to make those 4 custom follower mods to have some custom lines. Shadowman intends to use his mod for Sswaye's and Nazarethblood's followers and @Peter_Griffin wants to use those for Farodadestin's followers. 

I just want them to coexist together. It gives a bit of story for plain custom follower mods

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2023 at 3:25 PM, WarAcez said:

Oh so they both use same lines I see...

But I just want to make those 4 custom follower mods to have some custom lines. Shadowman intends to use his mod for Sswaye's and Nazarethblood's followers and @Peter_Griffin wants to use those for Farodadestin's followers. 

I just want them to coexist together. It gives a bit of story for plain custom follower mods

Read the top message here which explains how to do that.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/98374/?tab=posts&jump_to_comment=131149460

2 hours ago, ALT-F4 said:

Great mod, I've been having fun. The existence of a daughter implies a baby momma, or an ex-wife or girlfriend, if you're taking suggestions on where to go next with this mod.

Ironically, shadowman2777 already has a mod on Nexus that adds lines to Beltrid Silver-Blood to treat her as your ex. Maybe a patch between that mod and this.

3 hours ago, shadowman2777 said:

I meant for family_pregnancy.esp and family_interactions.esp. When i add Masters from my custom followers for these and remove original (Karin, Nicki, Miya) i got the CTD.

For shadowman_friendsmom.esp skyrim_daughter.esp and shadowman_entitledgirl.esp i successfully changed appearence and they work. Problem with combined mod for whole family (My Incest Loving Family in Skyrim)

Edited by Modernplayer
2 hours ago, Modernplayer said:

I meant for family_pregnancy.esp and family_interactions.esp. When i add Masters from my custom followers for these and remove original (Karin, Nicki, Miya) i got the CTD.

For shadowman_friendsmom.esp skyrim_daughter.esp and shadowman_entitledgirl.esp i successfully changed appearence and they work. Problem with combined mod for whole family (My Incest Loving Family in Skyrim)

It's too complicated to remove so just change their appearance with the method I described.