8 hours ago, Modernplayer said:

Did that and it seems to work but, i have duplicate npc now. Did i miss something?

Yeah you will end up with the NPC you changed with new face, and the original follower. You can disable the placement of the follower if you want. I will add that in the guide.

Edited by shadowman2777
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, im missing Skyrim Daugthers.esp 

Can someone point or share it? Im really confused it seems thats the one who got deleted on Nexus.

Edit 1 : My bad, its actually the Daugther Part for the mod, i forgot to download it somehow. Sorry for the false flag. Thanks for the mod

Edited by livekse
Forgeting to download what already there.
7 hours ago, tlaloc40000 said:

vortex says this mod's dependencies for the mother and sister conflicts with shadowman's voices #2. Which mod should overwrite the other?

You don't need voices #2 as the MILFS mod has it's own dialogue.

If you insist on having them both, then experiment by placing MILFS mod after shadowman's mods so MILFS overwrites and gets priority. No guarantee it will work though.

Man this is great. Such quality work and sound. Some of your best mods to date. Can't wait to see where this goes in future updates with more lines and more family added. :D Keep up the amazing creations!

THANKS!

Everything seem to works except my game freezes for around 5-10 seconds when when they all talk to each other at the same time (Daughter <-> Mother <-> Sister). I did replace the 3 NPC with other modded followers so it's either I did it wrong or this mod itself has some kinda of script lag when all 3 overlap when speaking. Anyone else has this problem or it's a me thing?

1 hour ago, boobi3 said:

Everything seem to works except my game freezes for around 5-10 seconds when when they all talk to each other at the same time (Daughter <-> Mother <-> Sister). I did replace the 3 NPC with other modded followers so it's either I did it wrong or this mod itself has some kinda of script lag when all 3 overlap when speaking. Anyone else has this problem or it's a me thing?

Never had it crash because of that. Though it's possible you have other scripts interfering that caused the crash.

1 hour ago, Jgoftl said:

Never had it crash because of that. Though it's possible you have other scripts interfering that caused the crash.

I don't crash from it, it just freezes for 5 seconds or so. it just get annoying that's all. Do you also experience when they all speaks at the same time through this mod?

Edited by boobi3
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello -

I cannot find this anywhere. 

"- and SexLab/ Ostim (with SimonPhil patch) - that's it! "

Would someone point me to where it is downloaded from? The link provided no longer works. If anything could someone send me the file that I am missing?

Also - the daughter does not have any clothing teextures. Not sure what to do there either.

Thanks

Hello -

I am struggling and hoping someone can help. 

Normally you can ask a follower to "do something".

I do not see that option for these followers. Is it under a diff dialog menu, or am I missing something? I checked each dialog and I did not see anything that would be similar to the "do something you usually do with any follower.

5 hours ago, CGI_Models said:

Hello -

I am struggling and hoping someone can help. 

Normally you can ask a follower to "do something".

I do not see that option for these followers. Is it under a diff dialog menu, or am I missing something? I checked each dialog and I did not see anything that would be similar to the "do something you usually do with any follower.

Well, it'll greatly depend on the Follower Framework that you have installed, but I don't have that issue with Nether's Follower Framework. 

1 hour ago, Jgoftl said:

Well, it'll greatly depend on the Follower Framework that you have installed, but I don't have that issue with Nether's Follower Framework. 

I'm using NFF. Lydia and other regular followers can tell them to do something like expected but not these three. Weird.

32 minutes ago, CGI_Models said:

I want to make the sister a Milk Maid but I never get the I need you to do something option. 

Those are 2 different dialogue choices. "I want you to do something" is the NFF choice that pops up a flashing X cursor that directs them to do something at specific spot (Wait Here, attack, etc..). Milk Maid dialogue options (which come from mods like A Milky Life, Jugs, Elsie) are typically "You seem distracted", "You look like you have something on your mind" and such.

Use I need you to do something to get them to use the machine. :) So far these are only three characters in my game I do not have I need you to do something dialog. They are at the bottom of my load order so nothing is over writing them.

Just reinstalled portion of the mods I use my mods and loaded a save that never had any mods. Still cannot ask the "do something" command. 

The mod is awesome by the way. Just want an option to "do something" like any other follower has.