When I try to install these mods using Vortex I get a message that an esp is missing a master

The esp is

shadowman_entitledgirl.esp; it is missing

Naz_Ardressa.esp

When I search for either Naz_Ardressa or just Ardressa I get nothing. Not in LoversLab, not in Nexus, not even on the Internet. So where is it? Please?

3 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said:

When I try to install these mods using Vortex I get a message that an esp is missing a master

The esp is

shadowman_entitledgirl.esp; it is missing

Naz_Ardressa.esp

When I search for either Naz_Ardressa or just Ardressa I get nothing. Not in LoversLab, not in Nexus, not even on the Internet. So where is it? Please?

Here is the follower mod you need

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/91843?tab=files

Thank you for the wonderful mod! I noticed only one bug at myself. Characters from the mod launch joint dialogues even when only 1 character is present in the location. That is, they talk to themselves. For example, my Sister talks to Dovakin's Daughter when she is not there at all and I did not pick her up from the Temple in Riften.

When I first loaded MILFS up, I found it was pretty much unplayable.  Cue sad face.  So I deleted it all.

Then I went back and reread the installation requirements for all the mods in full, then reinstalled the game according to what the instructions actually say.  And it works perfectly.

And I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying it.  The dialogue is very amusing and the three ladies are all excellent followers in their own right.

Edited by zigster999
On 11/9/2023 at 6:55 AM, Arousel said:

Ist das ein durcheinander kann man das nicht in eine oder zwei Dateien zusammenfassen?

Considering there are a number of different mods from different authors required to get this mod to work properly, I can't see myself how they could be merged into one mod.  Maybe you have a better idea?

Edited by zigster999

Great to see a mod like this finally! There have been attempts in the past but none quite as fleshed out as this. Though sadly, i won't be using it long term. I do really hope there will be an update some time in the future that allows for female PC, because that's what a majority of players play as. You seem to be using AI voices so do you think that'd be possible in the future? Would be nice. Also, would also be nice to allow for F/F Pregnancy, which unfortunately isn't supported by Fertility+ as far as im aware, which is why i've never used it. Instead i usually use Hentai Pregnancy as its a loooot simpler.

Also the option to marry with unique dialogue would be cool, too!

Also, a few bugs im sure have already been mentioned, along with a few critisisms.

- Miya has no body, it's invisible. Not sure if its something you can fix. Using a mod that lets me equip pre-made outfits for followers allows her body to show up, but only so long as she is wearing said armour set and the bodys textures are missing, despite it supposedely using my default body/textures (Good decision btw, there is nothing i hate more than pre-made bodies for followers)

- Threesome and foresome animations dont always trigger

- Not sure if this was caused by your mod, one one of its many depenancies but i noticed that after downloading and installing all the mods needed for this, and running the game, i ran in to several issues. Most notably, The scroll wheel would stop working before and after, at random, having sex with one of the girls from this mod. Additionally, not sure if it was due to simply me having too many scripting mods, but it seems this mod (or one of its requirements, again, there is a lot of those) was the one that tipped it all over, as i ran in to several looping problems with scripts running in the background with things perpetually enabling or disabling themselves.

- And lastly...Really? 7 Mods as requirements? 11 if you want pregnancy? Honestly that's kinda nuts. No other mod, that i can think of, has this many requirements that isn't some major overhaul of the game. Not even an ENB needs this many mods

Would it not be possible to simply ask the author of those followers if you can upload your own versions for the purposes of this mod, so peoples load orders aren't filled to the brim? Or better yet, make Original Characters for the purposes of this mod, perhaps using the existing dialogue and voice lines, just changing the name and giving them a new face, boom new NPC basically, and without the need to download 11 different mods. Honestly i'm no expert in modding but i can't help but think that it must have been some miracle you got all this working as it does - Most modders wouldn't dream of trying to make a mod with ELEVEN dependancies, as things can break fast even with only a couple of requirements...as mentioned in my above point.

Edited by MisterUsername
On 11/12/2023 at 3:14 PM, MisterUsername said:

Honestly that's kinda nuts. No other mod, that i can think of, has this many requirements that isn't some major overhaul of the game. Not even an ENB needs this many mods

Try Serana Dead Sexy.  109 mods plus some requirements to get everything working the way the original mod author has intended it to run.  Mind you, you don't need that 109+; you can get by with just 22 mods.  MILFS now also forms part of the SDS mod collection as well.  SDS is an amazing collection and well worth the effort.  And it's massively popular to boot.

Edited by zigster999

Thx for the great mod.

There's one little problem:

One of them would randomly stop following after some time of travel, and would head back to the place where I recruited her, while the other 2 still talk as if she's still around.

Topics about 4some also disappears from talk menu.

I'm using EFF btw. Disabling it doesn't seem to fix it tho.

Hello, I have been following this mods progress since the first one came out. In the early mod pages there were mentions of making a foolproof guide for using any standalone follower mod for these characters. I have noticed that line has since been removed from the new mod pages. Is that still a planned feature? Any updates on when it will be released? And thank you for your work on these excellent mods. 

On 11/14/2023 at 5:17 AM, nightjojo said:

I'm using EFF btw. Disabling it doesn't seem to fix it tho.

Just disabling EFF won't fix any problems with the mod as the EFF scripts will have been baked into your savegames.  You'd need to start a new game without EFF as well.

I use NFF.  Nicki and Miya are automatically added to the mod when you ask them to follow you, while Karin needs to be added separately.  All three then function beautifully without missing a beat.

Edited by zigster999
9 hours ago, rishinc said:

Hello, I have been following this mods progress since the first one came out. In the early mod pages there were mentions of making a foolproof guide for using any standalone follower mod for these characters. I have noticed that line has since been removed from the new mod pages. Is that still a planned feature? Any updates on when it will be released? And thank you for your work on these excellent mods. 

Following up on this, This mod just got released, its a script for CK, maybe it'll be helpful?

18 hours ago, zigster999 said:

Just disabling EFF won't fix any problems with the mod as the EFF scripts will have been baked into your savegames.  You'd need to start a new game without EFF as well.

I use NFF.  Nicki and Miya are automatically added to the mod when you ask them to follow you, while Karin needs to be added separately.  All three then function beautifully without missing a beat.

I'll start a new game with NFF and have a try

Thx for the reply

On 10/18/2023 at 7:56 PM, J377yC1971 said:

This looks like it will be a cool mod\s but it didn't matter what I did and what order Karen was a mesh mess. I know it is not this mod because I disabled all of them. I just could never get Karen to be right. Will try again later :)

because Farod's got an asset pack you need to install before half his followers will look right.

Author, first of all, don't worry about people's requests for a female protogonist. These requests are absurd, because already a huge number of mods are devoted to unique gameplay for a female character, but in such mods, no one asks for a massively male version. Just ignore it, it's nonsense. The main thing is not to burn out or get tired, do everything at your own pace. People may not realize the scale of the work required.

Secondly - you will realize a really cool idea, which for strange reasons, has not been realized so far. Don't lose heart, I'm sure in the popularity of this mod ^.^.

And thirdly - IF EVER YOU DECIDE to change the voiceover or tweak it. I'd really like to give you some relatively big and important tips on making good text.

10 minutes ago, Soldream said:

Author, first of all, don't worry about people's requests for a female protogonist. These requests are absurd, because already a huge number of mods are devoted to unique gameplay for a female character, but in such mods, no one asks for a massively male version. Just ignore it, it's nonsense. The main thing is not to burn out or get tired, do everything at your own pace. People may not realize the scale of the work required.

Secondly - you will realize a really cool idea, which for strange reasons, has not been realized so far. Don't lose heart, I'm sure in the popularity of this mod ^.^.

And thirdly - IF EVER YOU DECIDE to change the voiceover or tweak it. I'd really like to give you some relatively big and important tips on making good text.

Despite my previous question, I do agree with this sentiment. For those who hope for a female version, please do not pester Peter into doing so.