Sinblood Venomous Armor Type3 Cali Boobs

File Name: Sinblood Venomous Armor Type3 Cali Boobs

File Submitter: Kendo 2

File Submitted: 15 Oct 2013

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: New Vegas and Type3

This is NOT a full NV version of Sinblood's original FO3 mod. The only meshes I redid are the outfit, the gloves and a new ground mesh for the collar.
The outfit and collar are located in the Goodsprings School House, on top of the safe.
Credits go to dimon99 for the original Type Cali body, Luchaire for TypeV and Sinblood for original FO3 outfit.
DO NOT upload this or any of my other work to Nexus.

download.png
Click here to download this file

Already a release from you :o

Superb work as always! But I gotta ask, how do you manage to make such pretty faces for your characters?

Thanks.  :)

I play in the GECK a lot and when I get bored I'll just start tinkering with faces.  If I think I have something worthwhile I'll slap it on an NPC and check it out in game.  I'll tinker some more and once I'm happy I'll make it a preset.  I do male faces too but people don't see them much.  I play male toons and the girls you see images of are companions using my own system.