On 12/4/2023 at 5:52 PM, darkhost1 said:

Okay so ever since the update this has been happening:

image.png.3b020126c9472687e29ccd99b76f6f8c.png

At first, I thought it might be because I was using a lot of mods, but then I tried loading just Carnalitas, CBO (new version), CBO animations and Kama Sutra, and got the same result, tiny heads... An important thing to notice is that this only happens with men, the women are normal.
Maybe you can help me?

I have the same problem. Disabled all my mods but the required and it still happens

Shrunken heads should be fixed now.

The issue was in the CBO update, Mange added attributes in the states area of the Male heads.  I didn't expect that so when I updated Kama Sutra for CBO, I didn't check the states area for attributes being listed there lmao

attributes shouldn't be in the states area but I suppose you can add them anywhere you wish.

The Kama Sutra faith is listed as "Hindu" Religion and shares their 7 holy sites but it doesn't get access to their special decisions, are you planning to add decisions they usually have access to such as the "take stewardship of the sacred river" and "become chakravarti" as well? 

Hi @Riija, I am the author of the CLR mod. I am getting requests to make CLR compatible with KS, and I have some ideas how to do it, but I need a way to reliably detect KS, similarly to how I detect CBO currently. What I need is a "compatibility trigger", the CBO one looks like this:

cbo_body_active = { always = yes }

Could you add such a trigger to KS please, or let me know if there is another way to dynamically detect if KS is present? I looked at the KS code but it was not immediately obvious to me.

Regarding the compatibility itself, I intend to rework my versions of "Carnal Court Make Love" and "Carnal Court Demand Sex" into something like "Make Love (Animated)" and "Demand Sex (Animated)" that would allow choosing what kind of animations you want to see - CBO, KS, or potentially other mods, but only mods that are actually available could be chosen from. In this way, players could keep the Make Love / Demand Sex effects from CLR, but still enjoy whatever animations they like best.

On 12/13/2023 at 11:29 AM, pharaox said:

Hi @Riija, I am the author of the CLR mod. I am getting requests to make CLR compatible with KS, and I have some ideas how to do it, but I need a way to reliably detect KS, similarly to how I detect CBO currently. What I need is a "compatibility trigger", the CBO one looks like this:

cbo_body_active = { always = yes }

Could you add such a trigger to KS please, or let me know if there is another way to dynamically detect if KS is present? I looked at the KS code but it was not immediately obvious to me.

Regarding the compatibility itself, I intend to rework my versions of "Carnal Court Make Love" and "Carnal Court Demand Sex" into something like "Make Love (Animated)" and "Demand Sex (Animated)" that would allow choosing what kind of animations you want to see - CBO, KS, or potentially other mods, but only mods that are actually available could be chosen from. In this way, players could keep the Make Love / Demand Sex effects from CLR, but still enjoy whatever animations they like best.

Hi @pharaox!  Lets collab on this and we can easily get something worked up.

So version 1.11.1 works with my other mods, but version 1.11.3 causes a ctd.  Don't know where the clash is, but it seems to be the update that is the cause.  Are there any known mod clashes with latest version that would cause this?  It just takes too long to test one-by-one.

Have an issue where on succession my new character loses the kama sutra trait and all it's track experience.

Edit:

else_if = {
			limit = { exists = liege }
			liege = {
				if = {
					limit = {
						NOT = { faith = faith:kama_sutra }  #They will probably be demanded conversion because AI sucks
					}
				}
			}
			remove_trait = kama_sutra
		}

Found this to be the issue. The if statement under liege does nothing because the remove_trait line is outside the if statement. So it'll always remove the trait regardless of liege faith.

else_if = {
			limit = { 
				exists = liege
				liege = {
					NOT = { faith = faith:kama_sutra }  #They will probably be demanded conversion because AI sucks
				}
			}
		}

Changed to this and seems to work. Based on vanilla event structure.

Edited by RenFL2

how does this mod work

i start a new game but there is no event popping up

this is my mod list

better barbershop

carnalitas 

cbo

cbo+

kamasutra

edit: i saw only one change in the make love option but that's it the game is not changed

Edited by zebrazero
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 3:56 AM, Harabec said:

So version 1.11.1 works with my other mods, but version 1.11.3 causes a ctd.  Don't know where the clash is, but it seems to be the update that is the cause.  Are there any known mod clashes with latest version that would cause this?  It just takes too long to test one-by-one.

can you upload your 1.11.1? thanks

On 12/29/2023 at 6:53 PM, Alhoff said:

Does anyone have a copy of 1.11.1? For some reason my game CTD's with the latest two versions, want to test it out on an older version. When I try to create a new religion, if I do happen to get into the game, it crashes on me then as well.

I have 1.10 not 1.11.1

kamasutra.rar

On 12/11/2023 at 11:17 AM, Dark_Crow said:

The current version of CBO animation+will cause the legs of the character to become abnormally large and thick, but this module is in front of Kama, which is very uncomfortable

same problem for me except it screws up all the sliders. If i lower the butt size slider, the hip size increases. if i increase the height, the shoulders increase and waist decresases.

I tried the mod but twice now but the game kind of freezes on 3rd of June 1067.

Meaning every menu is accessible but the time completely "stops" at whatever speed it is set to and no action has any effect. Including hitting "space" to pause the game.

If I try to start a game at the earlier bookmark ck3 crashes completely.

While it is possible that this is a weird mod conflict there is no doubt that this mod is at least involved.

As far as I've seen the mod works i.e. shortly after the start I get the event turning me into a deity and on the 2nd of january I get a list of orphans in diplomatic range which I can grant Angelhood and Guardianship at my court.

Sadly while the mod looked promising the problem I have with it means it leaves my load order for the foreseeable future.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2023 at 5:17 PM, RenFL2 said:

Have an issue where on succession my new character loses the kama sutra trait and all it's track experience.

Edit:

else_if = {
			limit = { exists = liege }
			liege = {
				if = {
					limit = {
					}
				}
			}
		}

Found this to be the issue. The if statement under liege does nothing because the remove_trait line is outside the if statement. So it'll always remove the trait regardless of liege faith.

else_if = {
			limit = { 
				exists = liege
				liege = {
				}
			}
		}

Changed to this and seems to work. Based on vanilla event structure.

Thanks for eyeing that.  the latest update fixes this

On 1/19/2024 at 12:14 PM, JesusKreist said:

I tried the mod but twice now but the game kind of freezes on 3rd of June 1067.

Meaning every menu is accessible but the time completely "stops" at whatever speed it is set to and no action has any effect. Including hitting "space" to pause the game.

If I try to start a game at the earlier bookmark ck3 crashes completely.

While it is possible that this is a weird mod conflict there is no doubt that this mod is at least involved.

As far as I've seen the mod works i.e. shortly after the start I get the event turning me into a deity and on the 2nd of january I get a list of orphans in diplomatic range which I can grant Angelhood and Guardianship at my court.

Sadly while the mod looked promising the problem I have with it means it leaves my load order for the foreseeable future.

This was due to the new faith doctrines paradox added into the 1.11.4  and when game startup would happen, it would freeze or crash because scripts calling for a faith/doctrine change to those new doctrines would cause a loop error or crash your game.

Hi, the mod is cool but there is one BUT. After installing the mod, the size of the breasts of women become flat or almost flat. What can I do about it?
Carnitalias
CBO
CBO Community Patch

CBO Animation+
Kama Sutra

Even in the editor, the maximum breast size looks like this

image.png.9ab73279d1327a6cb43c0bb12fce9e24.png

Edited by oleksandrigo

I am using the latest version of your mod and it works fine. Compliments for your animations. I don't know if you have had other reactions but I would be interested in the new animations you suggested, especially the category Raping/Being Raped(with Roleplay options and shackles). These would go well with Doc Tosca's mod. Of course they would be even better in a dungeon setting :). I have always regretted that Paradox have not exploited the Royal Court DLC more, given the investment they made. Royal Dungeon, Royal Cathedral, Royal Crypt etc.

11 hours ago, oleksandrigo said:

Hi, the mod is cool but there is one BUT. After installing the mod, the size of the breasts of women become flat or almost flat. What can I do about it?
Carnitalias
CBO
CBO Community Patch

CBO Animation+
Kama Sutra

Even in the editor, the maximum breast size looks like this

image.png.9ab73279d1327a6cb43c0bb12fce9e24.png

Phew, I think I solved the problem, I should have updated the CBO