• 3 weeks later...

Have an issue where on succession my new character loses the kama sutra trait and all it's track experience.

Edit:

else_if = {
			limit = { exists = liege }
			liege = {
				if = {
					limit = {
						NOT = { faith = faith:kama_sutra }  #They will probably be demanded conversion because AI sucks
					}
				}
			}
			remove_trait = kama_sutra
		}

Found this to be the issue. The if statement under liege does nothing because the remove_trait line is outside the if statement. So it'll always remove the trait regardless of liege faith.

else_if = {
			limit = { 
				exists = liege
				liege = {
					NOT = { faith = faith:kama_sutra }  #They will probably be demanded conversion because AI sucks
				}
			}
			remove_trait = kama_sutra
		}

Changed to this and seems to work. Based on vanilla event structure.

On 1/29/2024 at 1:17 PM, Riija said:

Thanks for eyeing that.  the latest update fixes this

Code issue remains in 1.11.4. Did you use the wrong file?

• 3 weeks later...

Having some issues running this on game version 1.12.1.  Haven't tried it on any earlier versions.

1)  I started in India, and was railroaded right into starting as Pavarti.  There was a dialogue, but no option to reject godhood.  Not my intention, but I rolled with it anyhow.

2)  I keep losing and regaining the "Kama Sutra" trait, seemingly at random.  I wouldn't mind, except it resets all the tracks down to zero each time. 

3) My "immortal" character got her silly butt killed by a leopard in a hunt gone wrong.  So much for being a god...

4)  The orphan notifications are really annoying.  I don't care.  I will never adopt a single one of them.  I don't want them.  I don't want to know about them.  I especially don't want to know about them every bloody month.  Please add an option to disable those in the future?

Still, overall, I appreciate the effort.  Never tried messing with India before, so there's that.

Edited by toynbeeidea