Post your sexy screenshots! (Starfield Edition)

I've taken way too many pics of my character and other NPCs wearing modded outfits to sift through them all to find the cream of the crop. So instead, I'll just post a few of my favorite artistic lewds and drop a couple links to my Google Drive folders where I keep them all. I also use Photo Mode to document hilarious glitches and visually appealing sitches, in addition to the beautiful people (admit it if your subconscious fooled you with my rhyming trap lol), so the content runs the gamut.

The main folder contains the game-generated "thumbnails" for easier perusing due to their much smaller file size compared to the Full-Res 4k folder, where you can grab any of my pics in their oversized glory.

image.png.684e21db5da33bd295bf9d2deed47613.png

image.png.d31c621ccc79fd270463591c36d2c8e9.png

image.png.046d81fb4dda7542e35e6507119e49f1.png

Into the Unity! ?

Za2VdW.png

Finally managed to make VBB mod to work earlier today, while 100% size option is juicy, it's a little bit too much.

nBurdy.png

4Wh6bL.pnguRRL7W.png

Starfield-More.thumb.png.1c0df2e1bdb28520031d85a3346631d9.png

She's not exactly girly looking, but we did kill pretty much everyone and sided with Crimson Fleet ?

Edited by katy1990
  • 5 weeks later...

After a long night of drinking on the male clubbers tabs, Tasha stumbled into the dingy Astral Lounge bathroom, her bare feet plapping the cold, and in some places wet floor.

She noticed a rough looking guy leaning next to the sink smoking a cigarette and without a second thought purred:
-Hows it hanging, good looking?

to which he replied: 
-Not much, just about to head out.

He leered up and down her body and she licked her bright red lips until he had enough and started feeling her fat breasts. Tasha didn't resist, she instead pressed her body against his and he began groping her ass.

neonslut(3).thumb.png.030f3e3eb175fa4395916e615c7bfc01.png

In a blur of drunkenness and lust she lost herself and next recalled excitedly being on her knees in a bathroom stall, just before he released several spurts of cum all over her face. 

neonslut(2).png.57e19648a14be6c8bcef208552479c33.png

Edited by Bangabor
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2024 at 8:00 AM, chriss1 said:

Any idea which AI is this? saw it from rule34, unknown artist.

sample_04c65201779ce1faf4342108adccd385.jpg.d7bbf7c289825a12084d61688ced2fa4.jpg

Probably just using img2img to overlay a screencap of her over a already setup ai scene.  It's easy.

Just take a punch of HiRes screencaps and create a LoRA/Embedding/Checkpoint together with a NSFW LoRA and generate all the scenes you want.

Edited by joestapf
Incorrect Info when first posted. :)
6 hours ago, joestapf said:

Probably just using img2img to overlay a screencap of her over a already setup ai scene.  It's easy.

Just take a punch of HiRes screencaps and create a LoRA/Embedding/Checkpoint together with a NSFW LoRA and generate all the scenes you want.

And that's not all.

Those shoulders look like a man's, not a woman's.

On 4/14/2024 at 7:49 AM, joestapf said:

Hey thank you. That sounds interesting, you won't believe me i even install the stable diffusion for it to do. I am totally new at this and trying to learn by watching videos etc but it seems like there are not tutorials that shows how to do things you say. I tried img2img but results are all over the place.. like i'm trying to get result like in that sarah pic but i can't and can't figure it out how i can keep things original, i don't want to generate image, i just want to edit the existing image. We can talk about this in dm if you want since it is off topic and this isn't the right place.

Edited by chriss1