If we know the name of them you can search it in console with "Help <Name>" it will then tell you the id number of the monster then you use the Placeatme command like this

"Player.Placeatme <Creature ID>" the player target isn't necessary its just easier that way otherwise you click somewhere and put in the command without the "player." on the front

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

These are just current creatures in game, you can find them via console with the help dog/bear/ect, they are listed as fucktoybear/wolf/dog  its just that when you add them with player.placeatme they are non-hostile to anyone...

Ruff!

So if the animals in question have fucktoy in the name should you just put in the op...

Open the console and type

help fucktoy

If this works then please add it to the op so people will know...

This is really pretty outdated..All this can be majorly improved by installing sexlab and a few of the add ons...Hentia creatures/nude creatures/More nasty critters..then add a SL mod to initiate the scenes..Matchmaker/Submit/ect 

Some really wonderful things going on with SexLab as far as beastiality content is concerned. :)

Ruff!

• 1 year later...

Once I recently tried this mod, all those aroused dogs and horses vanished from the streets. Or it is a side effect from "SexLabRandomAttac". I installed these two mods simultaneously. Creatures never appeared again, nor after deactivating both mods and load-reload manipulations. What should I do next!!!

Seem to have no chances to get a reply. What's goin on with LL forum community...

Once I recently tried this mod, all those aroused dogs and horses vanished from the streets. Or it is a side effect from "SexLabRandomAttac". I installed these two mods simultaneously. Creatures never appeared again, nor after deactivating both mods and load-reload manipulations. What should I do next!!!

Seem to have no chances to get a reply. What's goin on with LL forum community...

Try this..................................http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56901/?

Try this..................................http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56901/?

So, do I understand it correctly - "Fucktoy Critters" &/or/plus "SexLabRandomAttac" won't work with "SexLab More Creatures"?
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

If you type tdetect in console first, you can then spawn random creatures and they will not attack you.

I've been wanting to have some fun with some Durzogs.  This will help quite a bit.  Still gonna try the fucktoy esp.  I"m thinking Grelod would like a Durzog of her very own.

• 4 months later...