A player found randomly generated Skyrim

Vor 9 Stunden sagte Kraven12:

Zumindest nennt er es so. Aber ein großes Lob geht an ihn, dass er einen so seltenen Planeten gefunden hat. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/starfield-player-find-a-rare-stunning-river-planet-reminiscent-of-skyrim/ar-AA1h9yca#image=1

I don't know how many planets you've actually scanned on the ground ... but I've encountered such landscapes several times. but I have encountered such landscapes several times

(with 120 planets and moons in the meantime - at least 20 of them with diverse biospheres).

---

In the meantime, I even think the picture is a fake.

why?

Because the game does NOT create river courses during "generation" - at most lakes in connection with "swamps".

And for the trees in the swamp area, all types of trees are used - including conifers.

Edited by Miauzi

If he "claims" that he(she, it) found a planet that looks like skyrim, cool. That is why I said Kudos. However that being said, without video, I am skeptical of the validity of the claim. Because so far this game is bland and unexciting on a lot of the planets, and feel this was planned that way not for modders to flesh it out, but for Bethesda to nickel and dime us for the next 5 years with content to fill in the galaxy. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2023 at 11:59 PM, t.ara said:

Another next new version of skyrim...nice step back. Mostly redundant. And interesting how people keep holding onto this totally outdated game.

For some, the story mods, improvement mods, softcore mods and the rest hardcore mods. Look at any thread of Skyrim  or  Fallout  3/4, you will know. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 8:59 AM, t.ara said:

And interesting how people keep holding onto this totally outdated game.

Games come and go but Skyrim is forever.