My jaw dropped when I first pulled up the surface map on a planet.

W.T.F.??   ?

Was this a joke from Bethesda? A blue surface with millions of dots and a few symbols here and there?

Surely it's not beyond the imagination that a descending ship would photograph/scan the surface for at least some kind of starter map?

And I still can't work out the wretched symbols, nor the whereabouts of them on that defective watch thing on the bottom left.

Any modders up for it?

Vor 3 Stunden sagte Bluegunk:

Mir fiel die Kinnlade herunter, als ich zum ersten Mal die Oberflächenkarte eines Planeten aufrief.

WTF?? ?

War das ein Witz von Bethesda? Eine blaue Fläche mit Millionen von Punkten und hier und da ein paar Symbolen?

Sicherlich ist es nicht unvorstellbar, dass ein herabsinkendes Schiff die Oberfläche fotografieren/scannen würde, um zumindest eine Art Starterkarte zu finden?

Und ich kann die elenden Symbole immer noch nicht herausfinden und auch nicht, wo sie sich auf der defekten Uhr unten links befinden.

Gibt es Modder, die dafür Lust haben?

how about a "compass" that shows us the cardinal directions on our FOOT-MARCH through the planetary wilderness?

or a coordinate system - as it belongs to EVERY planetary map ... to determine the landing zone exactly?

then you can also talk about a better local ground map

but something like that belongs in my eyes to a modern game from the beginning ... but the game maker shows us what he means by "next generation game" -> back to the stone age of mankind - terrain orientation according to the moss growth of the trees