How to promote an erotic game?

Guys, I'm creating an adult game and I would really like to know how to promote it to attract more and more players. For now, I have only disclosed the basics, however, I would like to know if there are ways that promotion would be more effective. For now, I use sites like Itch.io to promote myself, and I apologize if the link breaks the rules, but I would like some help in this area.

I would have suggested f95 as well, though do be aware they are a self admitted pirate site so take that into account.  It might be best to take a look through some of the sites espguy recommended and see what the people post on them and see if you have problems with that or not, if you do, then do not use them, though chances are your game may well end up on f95 whether you want it to or not, as some of their members have few qualms about posting patreon or pay walled items there with or without permission.

Edited by Varithina
Spelling and grammar.
18 hours ago, Varithina said:

I would have suggested f95 as well, though do be aware they are a self admitted pirate site so take that into account.  It might be best to take a look through some of the sites espguy recommended and see what the people post on them and see if you have problems with that or not, if you do, then do not use them, though chances are your game may well end up on f95 whether you want it to or not, as some of their members have few qualms about posting patreon or pay walled items there with or without permission.

not nescessarily, a lot of creators put their own content on F95 zones, they noemaly have a special patreon version and a free version so they put the free version in f95

11 hours ago, espguy said:

not nescessarily, a lot of creators put their own content on F95 zones, they noemaly have a special patreon version and a free version so they put the free version in f95

True, but there are also quite a few where the patreon version has been posted long before it would reach the free area, sometimes within hours of it appearing on patreon and a month or two before it would go into the free area for that version.