TrueCrime Head Hunt

Posting a new topic on this cause the added posts to TrueCrimes seem to not be getting read.

I was wanting info on the Head Hunting process.  All I know is I have a spell to toggle it and heads get sold to the guards.  How do I collect heads though?

Guest Donkey

since you started a new topic i had to delete the other.. the last thing we need is people cluttering the forum with the same question.. in different topics just because they did not get an answer right away.

Do note we are running out on people that helps others, so we really need more volunteers in helping others around here.

Just from gamesource with love.  ;D

Haven't tried the translation, but it's something like this:

You get a Reaper axe, that can chop heads from bodies. To do this you need to grab the body from the close distance and holding "Z"(bind grab to "Z", i've seen troubles when it was binded to another button) press attack.

Axe will get bloody, you can clean it with a cloth that is sold in the Dark Bloodline guild. There is also another weapon capable of chopping sold in the Guild.

Can't say anything about a quest line, but i know that you'll get a curse placed on you and will need to kill someone every day to prevent a heavy debuff.

Also you get a toggle ability, it uses special substance that will sometimes drop from killed enemies.

I hope you guys will be able to read my perfect english.

Sorry Donkey.  Didn't mean to step on toes, clog up boards or anything.  Not sure what I can do to help, but if I can I will.

@Uriel

I never got any kind of axe in my inventory.  Do I have to go find this Dark Bloodline guild somewhere?

Sorry Donkey.  Didn't mean to step on toes' date=' clog up boards or anything.  Not sure what I can do to help, but if I can I will.

@Uriel

I never got any kind of axe in my inventory.  Do I have to go find this Dark Bloodline guild somewhere?

[/quote']

When I was translating the esp I noticed there was an NPC you had to sell the heads to. I assume he will give you the bounty hunter rank (It is a faction I think) and the axe.

I actually chopped his head off with my Blackwater Blade, so I dunno if the axe is needed or not.  I am missing the texture for the headless corpse though.  I get that WTF thing pointing at the neck.  Oh, if it helps, it was an original bandit that I cut the head off of.  Does this only work with the ones added by the mod?

I actually chopped his head off with my Blackwater Blade' date=' so I dunno if the axe is needed or not.  I am missing the texture for the headless corpse though.  I get that WTF thing pointing at the neck.

[/quote']

I tried it myself and it seems you can use any axe in the game. one handed or two handed. You need to have your axe out, use the grab key on the corpse and then do an attack.

So I have to do it with an axe?  I'll try that and see.  I just tried the sword cut on one of the added bandits and still got the missing texture popup.

I mean missing mesh, not texture.

So I got it to work as far as doing what it should, just need to solve my missing mesh issue.  I reinstalled the folders from TrueCrime Complete and it was still missing.

People on gamesource are saying the axe will be added at the start of the game. Also a quest pop-up must appear with directions.

It's either we're talking about a different versions, or it's a modified version.

I'm using the one that was posted here just the other day, but I didn't know it would appear at the start.  Lemme try a new game and see what happens.

<>

Nope.  Nothing was added other than the Headhunting Spell.  The rest of it works fine; just not the headhunting stuff.  No axe, no mesh.  heh

hmm, are the bodies there or are they thing with the missing mesh? can't be the head since it goes right into the inventory. one other thing I can think of is the blood, I guess it would have a model and mesh and probably isn't included in the mod so maybe that's why reinstalling it didn't help  ???

also I lopped off their heads with a steel short sword and it worked just fine, so im guessing even a dagger would work.

Just realized that I never used the spell before chopping off robber heads, is it not supposed to work without casting it?

Hmm, the blood spray from the neck probably is the missing mesh.  I noticed when installing the mod it had references to that big combat mod...uh...D something.  I can't recall the blasted name, but I know it's the really popular one, with all the heads exploding and such.  So if I somehow missed a mesh, and it's not in the download, where could I find it?

I was wanting info on the Head Hunting process.  All I know is I have a spell to toggle it and heads get sold to the guards.  How do I collect heads though?

You can find detailed description for LoversTrueCrimeEx here (in russian) :

http://gamesource.ru/index.php?s=&showtopic=519&view=findpost&p=26273

============

You can use any blade weapon' date=' or axe weapon that contain "axe" in the name of model or name of icon.

Code looks like this:

elseif player.GetWeaponType weap == 0 || player.GetWeaponType weap == 1 || (player.GetWeaponType weap == 2 && CompareModelPath \"axe\" weap == 1) ||(player.GetWeaponType weap == 3 && CompareModelPath \"axe\" weap == 1)

The process of "bounty hunting" consists of three parts: kill criminals -> cut off the head -> exchange the head for gold.

Part 1 - in any way possible

Part 2 - using the "correct weapon", by holding down the "grab-key" and pressing "activate-key"

Part 3 - talk to any jailer (added a new topic)