TrueCrime Head Hunt

I was wanting info on the Head Hunting process.  All I know is I have a spell to toggle it and heads get sold to the guards.  How do I collect heads though?

You can find detailed description for LoversTrueCrimeEx here (in russian) :

http://gamesource.ru/index.php?s=&showtopic=519&view=findpost&p=26273

============

You can use any blade weapon' date=' or axe weapon that contain "axe" in the name of model or name of icon.

Code looks like this:

elseif player.GetWeaponType weap == 0 || player.GetWeaponType weap == 1 || (player.GetWeaponType weap == 2 && CompareModelPath \"axe\" weap == 1) ||(player.GetWeaponType weap == 3 && CompareModelPath \"axe\" weap == 1)

The process of "bounty hunting" consists of three parts: kill criminals -> cut off the head -> exchange the head for gold.

Part 1 - in any way possible

Part 2 - using the "correct weapon", by holding down the "grab-key" and pressing "activate-key"

Part 3 - talk to any jailer (added a new topic)

Thanks R.  I had no idea who would buy the heads and wasn't too sure I wanted to pack around a sack full fo them till I found out.  Once I get the mesh from abinas so my headless people have bloodspray I'll be good to go.

Thanks ЯR.  I had no idea who would buy the heads and wasn't too sure I wanted to pack around a sack full fo them till I found out.  Once I get the mesh from abinas so my headless people have bloodspray I'll be good to go.

In the TrueCrimeEx to display the cut-off neck used models from DR6. Installing DR6 should solve all the problems with models. Activate DR6 is not necessary.
  • 3 months later...

Sorry for late posting.. Im an author of this plugin (but original script of headcutting belongs to baiun - thanks to him).

I wanted to make it clear. "Lovers True Crime" - early developed pre-alpha (0.1a) of another overhaul mod "Dark Bloodline". This mod also based on LOvers With PK system. There is fully working 2.0 beta version of mod.

Features of ver 2.0b:

Fully working guild of headhunters ("Dark Brotherhood"). So you can exchange you cutted heads in there ).

New contract system of guild and few quests, starting global quest line. Making quests player can obtain new weapons and armor (some of them given as reward for reaching new guild rank)? unique powers and unique curse ), which player have to cure in the end of storyline.

Im planning to make 3 parts of mod - 2.0b (done), 4.0b (in developing at this moment), 6.0 (last part of mod and story).

New versions continue previous... So if you liked "Lovers True Crime", maybe you'll be interested in this mod too.

One problem - all my free time spending on developing of plugin, so i cant do english version and its on russian. I dont mind if you decide to translate, but try to save original readme and list of authors.

Links:

Screenshots Dark Bloodline v2.0b

Original thread of mod on Gamesource:

logobloodlinesign01.jpg

P.S.: Thank you for interesting in my mods ).

• 1 year later...

not sure if it's required but it may have a blood mesh you need. I'll dig around and see if I can find it

I've heard you sent by email the missing mesh from head hunt. I wondered if you could send me that file because I am not really interested in the full Deadly Reflex mod. I'm just looking for the head chopped-off instead of the giant error sign... hope you still have it too. If you would do, how are you going to proceed? do you need my mail or is there another way?

NitramZ