Need help with a sex framework/mod for playable reikling's mod for height diffrence.

Hey all, as the title says, I need help finding a mod or at the very least a frame that allows my riekling character to keep the height difference during a sex scene without making it awkward, I've given up on trying to find a schlong for the playable rieking race because I can just focus my attention elsewhere but the wrong height difference is really obvious during sexlabs where one character is obviously not supposed to be where they are and are supposed to be way higher or longer in the scene to the point where it's just distracting and takes me out of it, are there any suggestions?

6 hours ago, DeadbeatOrange said:

Hey all, as the title says, I need help finding a mod or at the very least a frame that allows my riekling character to keep the height difference during a sex scene without making it awkward, I've given up on trying to find a schlong for the playable rieking race because I can just focus my attention elsewhere but the wrong height difference is really obvious during sexlabs where one character is obviously not supposed to be where they are and are supposed to be way higher or longer in the scene to the point where it's just distracting and takes me out of it, are there any suggestions?

SL is designed for 1:1 scale ratio so for what you want to work you will need animations designed for that much of a difference in scale and I'll leave it to you imagination as to why you won't find them here.

11 hours ago, Mez558 said:

SL is designed for 1:1 scale ratio so for what you want to work you will need animations designed for that much of a difference in scale and I'll leave it to you imagination as to why you won't find them here.

Yeah kinda had a sneaking suspicion that was the case, a shame but thanks for the reply anyways.