[mod] Lustful Void Building Limits 16-108

Lustful Void Building Limits 16-108

View File

This is my second mod publishing effort, and it's rather simple. I've created a series of building limit mods that affect the Sex World and the Sex Ring. I've matched these to the building limit mods released by the same folks behind UI Overhaul Dynamic so they come in 16, 20, 24, 36, 60, 66, 84, 108 building limits to match the ones they've released. Just thought I'd release these as a premade option to save people going in and having to edit the file themselves.

Use the one that matches the one with the same number limits as you are using.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/25/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Lustful Void and any of Orrie's Building limit mods.

On 10/1/2023 at 9:13 PM, schroecat said:

The original mod from the UI Overhaul team works with Sexopolis and Pleasure Rings though?  I've been using them together for years.

So did I, what this mod fixes is the issue with not all the planet building slots unlocking when you used one of the higher then normal building slot mods. For example if you were using the 20 slot mod and build a sex ring or sexopolis then only 12 of the 20 slots would be unlocked. it's a minor thing but noticeable when compared to their vanilla equivalents when using one of the building slot mods. To continue the example I was using now with this mod you will have all 20 building slots unlocked rather then just the 12.