Looking for best male player on female creature sex mods.

Right, so I recently figured out how to downgrade to previous versions of Skyrim and I was wondering if there was a collection of mods out there, preferably ones that are all compatible for one version of Skyrim, that allowed for human on feral sex. (Like a nordic guy fucking a horse or imperial man fucking a dragon, things of that nature)

I've been having trouble finding things on my own so maybe I could get a little help with finding what I'm looking for? This could also help any other dude like me trying to find a set of mods that fit the bill of what I'm looking for.

Edited by A Northerner
17 hours ago, A Northerner said:

Oh? Just those two? (Well aside from obvious dependencies), Is there a specific version I should use?

Hello sup ^^ i have made some sets for female draugr, i have more plans for other female ceratures, i would focus on creatures that we most find on skyrim, but if you have any ideas i could take a look :3

On 9/20/2023 at 10:45 AM, FlufyFox said:

Hello sup ^^ i have made some sets for female draugr, i have more plans for other female ceratures, i would focus on creatures that we most find on skyrim, but if you have any ideas i could take a look :3

Awesome! Is there any specific version of Skyrim I should use?