Sexout Pregnancy Body Stuck

My game keeps resetting my character to some version of the nude pregnancy body (grossly, extremely, etc), and makes it so that is the apparel I am forced to wear. It also removes all other armors from my inventory. I tried using the console to remove it, and it works for a little while, then forcibly does it again. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks

20230912004849_1.jpg

Opened up my FNVEdit to verify. No nude body 'outfit' is called "Fully Pregnant".

Either a script is changing the name of the outfit to something more readable. But that seems unlikely as you have enabled debugging (otherwise you wouldn't see the Z-tokens)

Or you have an old version of Sexout Pregnancy, or an off-site unofficial version of Sexout Pregnancy.

Either way. Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy have version requirements, if you use an old version of Sexout Pregnancy, it will search for outfits that I renamed in newer versions of Sexout Common Resources. It won't find the outfits, but already have deleted the outfit you were carrying.

Do you have an older/unsupported version of Sexout Pregnancy running with an incompatible version of Sexout Common Resources?