Fox Island

View File

Watch the trailer to learn the exact location. It's near the main coastline. You can't miss it.Β 

Intro
Beta version 1.0 Fox Island is an ongoing project, stay tuned future updates. The Island will be expanded soon.

Features
Teleport to the edge of the deep north.
(Future hyper-bole chamber)
Respawn-able sentry bots (Avoid the black hole)Β Β 
New player home (Practice minimalism)
Experience a unique setting.

Β 

Lore story

The Island was abandoned due to high levels of radiation, everyΒ human left the Island except for some raiders that got stuck there, nowΒ the Island is overrun by futuristic synthsΒ and super mutants and some alien robots

Β 

Get more XP and more caps and items the final version is coming soon. Fallout New Hampshire, the Forbidden Island is also coming for FO4

Β 

Β 

CreditsΒ 
Raynel Red - Coder, Artist, Film maker

Including the ruins of Vinalhaven, ME? Are you planning to include both of the Fox Islands on the map, or just the larger of the two? I love the Boston area, but I'm thrilled to see more of New England getting some love beyond Far Harbor.

Β 

This is reminding me that I need to get my butt in gear adding worldspaces for Cape Cod/Martha's Vineyard, and maybe Providence and/or New Haven eventually too.. Or possibly the secret cold-war era Knolls Atomic facility in Windsor, but then I'd feel compelled to include Hartford... probably as an impassible smoking crater full of rubble (the Red Menace missed their target, intelligence on the facility's coordinates was faulty, much like how Cambridge got hit instead of Boston).

Edited by vaultbait