A world created by three Ais. Its culture shaped with the intend of producing very fertile female (9 out of 10) and verile male. They wear kinky restrictive Clothes and more normal stuff wirh a fabric called Laminate. Slavery is not that uncommon on that world and many woman search freely for the collar there. Offworlder would find such a world either arousing and fascinating or it would creep them out. 

There is a CYOA game with the Name: "Lost in Laminate" where you play a young Woman with Amnesia.

Would be worth looking into. I liked the Game immensly and it could be an interesting world building mod for Starfield

Edited by Baltasarr80

That would be a really cool mod.

But to be realistic, it would probably to complex to implement a whole planet/city with content.

Maybe if it had a base mod like Sexlab with expansion modules from different people.

I think for something like that to work one must first hope that DD gets ported to Starfield.

P.S. I can recommend you  "Stables of Cyn" also from Gloss it is in the mass effect universe and a slow burner in contrast to LiL.

There is a version 3 on the Torei Discord.

I cannot mod but I would cherish this, and would emincly enjoy it.  Also I would hope that the person that makes the Starfield version of DD is more of a team player than the one the makes it for Skyrim.

Stables of Cyn is extremely good there are also a few stories on Ao3 just use the tag "Torei" there are only about five but thought you might like to know they are there there is also a story called "Lamenant Calling" that has a little bit of content and may be abandoned. From GlossandGlamour's Web site