Problems downloading SexoutNG framework, new on LoversLab

I was tryng to download Sexout NG framework following a guide that i found, the problem is that even if i managed to download a naked body type mod here on LoversLab and then put it into Vortex, i just cannot find how to download Sexout NG.

Seriously, i found this guide here, from Bruce Wayne from 2013. But i have found problems with it, first of all being that it is based on FOMM and i use Vortex from Nexus, second of all is that both links to SexoutNG Data and Sexout Core send me to the same page, the SexoutNG - Stable Release '97 2.10.97. And when i tried to download it as i did with the nude body type vortex did not recognized anything as a mod. I also found another "guide" on a PDF, but some of the essential links like the guide itself into SexoutNG just doesn`t work, and just stays as blue text with no real link to anything.

Is there any recent guide based on Vortex? or at least someone that can help me downloading all the stuff, please? and if not, is FOMM compatible with Nexus or i have to install mods like NVSE, Mod configuration menu, etc. in FOMM too even if i already have them on Vortex?