Fallout 4 Stalling then Starting On main Menu

I'm just curious if this has happened to anyone else. I had to replace my pc. I reset up my mod list. When I go into play after the press any key to open main menu. The game will freeze for 60-90 seconds before it goes into the main menu. After that everything works fine. I have verified my Fallout files, I've sorted my load order with loot, and made sure my skse is set up correctly. I'm using Mod Organizer. Thanks for any help/advice.

25 minutes ago, taxman251 said:

Sorry. It is f4se. I just mistyped. I've had to reset up my Skyrim & Fallout 4 load orders since replacing the computer.

Mine does that since I setup a Plex server on my PC. For some unknown *$&#(@! reason FO4 has to access the plex drive, which has to spin up. Which obviously has nothing to with FO4 files.

Sometimes IF I'm fast enough I can hit a key and it'll fire right up skipping that "drive searching".