Bikini Space Suits. OBVIOUSLY.

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

I've had my own 2 hour diving missions in real life ... and no - divers never pee in their suits - ever .... I swear.

i think it is probably very different feeling being underwater and wet already, pools always make people want to pee

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

Skin-tight spacesuits are just pure head-cinema - which is also good ... but then please never use the word "realistic space game"!

maybe, maybe not

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanical_counterpressure_suit

Vor 1 Minute sagte meinneuerBenutzername:

Ich denke, es ist wahrscheinlich ein ganz anderes Gefühl, unter Wasser zu sein und bereits nass zu sein. In Pools wollen die Leute immer pinkeln

vielleicht, vielleicht nicht

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanical_counterpressure_suit

So professional divers have -> dry suits ... if it gets wet in there - something is very wrong.

and the boys actually use nappies - otherwise the whole thing goes into the "underwear" - which is supposed to keep them WARM

space travellers actually wore nappies in the early days - vacuum toilets were only invented for the space stations

at EVA, nappies are still worn today - of course, the space travellers don't like to talk about it that much

On 8/30/2023 at 11:00 PM, bjornk said:

A spacesuit needs to be THICK, not THICC.

FutureTech (tm) my dude. Carbon tube fabrics or some other technobabble and you can get away with skin tight suits.

Which doesn't matter anyway. In Skyrim my characters wear metal bikinis in the blistering cold of far north and nobody bats an eye.

I was thinking about modding clothes today,

and I am thinking that Niero's clothing mod style would be the way to go.

if you don't know, Niero uses a fairly unique system of object modification to edit the meshes of clothing. (the same way that weapons get modified)

*this did cause issues with Body Morphing.

this allows you to have a single item of clothing that can be altered to your wishes.

BUT IT IS EARLY DAYS, (the game hasn't really been released yet)

and it took Modding in Skyrim and Fallout a better part of a year to get good. (and it has been 10 hours(from time of writing) since early access started)

All I can really do is speak for myself, personally I think that alot of this is simply the excitement of a new game and eagerness to see what can be done. So while I won't argue i'm looking forward to the really skimpy super powerful space suits, I can wait because I know I don't have the ability or patience to do that stuff myself. ......And post in random threads when the mood strikes me.

modded suits would be ravenously recieved for sure. I wouldnt personally go for bikini type stuff but to each their own. What I would love to see is things more form fitting less Fallout4 power armor XD. Think Bubblegum crisis Neotokyo 2042 or more recent Evangelion. Armor panels with a bodysuit that is tight with a latex and semi to mostly transparent areas

SexySpacesuit.jpeg

SexySpacesuit2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Meh, it is easy to explain bikini space suits, well depending somewhat on the tech you have available anyway, here you go, it is made of multi layered composite materials, and all you can actually see is the bikini style you all love and want, what the person is really wearing is a full body skin suit, with all the rest covered by transparent versions of said materials, with inbuilt tactile materials, so when somebody touches said person wearing their bikini space suit, it feels like they are touching real skin (for both parties), when they are not, and well just to add to the fun now with built in but plug and dildo, ermm, let me re-phrase that, anal and vaginal waste collectors that connect to the pack being worn allowing for multiple hours of exploration of even the nastiest environments, an option feeder tube (oral dildo) optional.

Edited by Varithina
Spelling and clarification, and expansion.