[Outdated] LoversTrueCrime Complete 1.0

NOTE:  This version is NOT compatible with the 11-200 bbb animations pack, nor is it compatible with the Animated Penis Resource Pack.  Please use the revised version if using either of the above:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/203-lovers-true-crime-extended/

LoversTrueCrime Complete.

This mod allows for a new variety of situations to happen to female characters, which include:

Prison rape: Upon being sent to jail you will share the cell with a male prisoner that won't take a no for an asnwer.

Bandit rape: Many new bandits are added all across the roads and now they will appear in groups. They will demmand money or your body.

Head hunting: Killing bandit allow you to take their heads for a reward.

----

Head hunting instructions: You need to activate the head cutting spell and an axe of any type. This won't work with swords or any other type of weapon. Pull out your weapon and then use the grab key on the dead bandit you wish to behead. Then strike once with your axe to get the head.

---

Known bugs

This mod is not too compatible with LoversLandE because of the way both handle player rape and nudity. Also, walking near the cell where the prisoner is may cause you to be pulled into the conversation and then dragged into the cell even if you haven't commited any crime. Just walk next to the wall opposite to the cell door.

---

This mod includes two .esp files. Activate only one.

LoversTrueCrimeComplete1.0.7z

'sup y'all. I downloaded this a couple nights ago and have a couple of questions.

Firstly, which .esp are we supposed to use? Aside from dialogue, I haven't found much difference between them.

Secondly, is there anyone sometimes getting what I guess are the wrong animations? They range from subtle (e.g. dialogue implies missionary, ends up from behind instead) to the blatant wrong ones (missionary instead of a footjob, and a strange one where instead of masturbating for the prisoner he tries to have sex with both my ears or something  ???). These 'errors' are consistent across repeated attempts, so it seems like the script is pointing to the wrong files or something.

This only happens about half the time; the other half are fine. Aside from that, works fine for me -- thanks!

'sup y'all. I downloaded this a couple nights ago and have a couple of questions.

Firstly' date=' which .esp are we supposed to use? Aside from dialogue, I haven't found much difference between them.

Secondly, is there anyone sometimes getting what I guess are the wrong animations? They range from subtle (e.g. dialogue implies missionary, ends up from behind instead) to the blatant wrong ones (missionary instead of a footjob, and a strange one where instead of masturbating for the prisoner he tries to have sex with both my ears or something  ???). These 'errors' are consistent across repeated attempts, so it seems like the script is pointing to the wrong files or something.

This only happens about half the time; the other half are fine. Aside from that, works fine for me -- thanks!

[/quote']

the EX esp has the option for head hunting :)

And that happens sometimes because everyone has different animation packs it seems. The way they were originally released made for different animations to have the same number. However if you guys see a persistent error like that let me know what is the associated dialog! I'll edit it so it reflects the right animation :)

Hiya, I'm using the Ex version and finally got the meshes I was missing from abinas (thank you again abinas!) so now my bandits have headless bodies.  Uriel also was kind enough to remake his prison irons with a smaller cup size (D) for me too, so mesh-wise I'm all good.  Yay!  Only thing I noticed that seems to be odd is the prisoners still won't auto-talk to me.  If I wonder around the cell awhile they might, or sometimes I have to start to talk to them instead.

Hiya' date=' I'm using the Ex version and finally got the meshes I was missing from abinas (thank you again abinas!) so now my bandits have headless bodies.  Uriel also was kind enough to remake his prison irons with a smaller cup size (D) for me too, so mesh-wise I'm all good.  Yay!  Only thing I noticed that seems to be odd is the prisoners still won't auto-talk to me.  If I wonder around the cell awhile they might, or sometimes I have to start to talk to them instead.

[/quote']

Have you  gotten in jail before? The prisoner will force the talk just once before being reset, much like highwaymen does. So if you end in jail twice the same day the second time he won't start the auto talk. You need to wait 3 in-game days away from the jail cells for the prisoner to reset.

And that happens sometimes because everyone has different animation packs it seems. The way they were originally released made for different animations to have the same number. However if you guys see a persistent error like that let me know what is the associated dialog! I'll edit it so it reflects the right animation :)

I believe using only the standard animations in the new LoversResource results in this. The only time they've worked 100% correctly for me is when I used one of the packs I found on that Russian site. There are definitely still some missing from LR. I'll see if I can track down the pack with the correct anims again.

edit- here it is: http://rghost.net/2521455

Not sure, but thought I'd ask:

Does TrueCrime give you bounties that you didn't earn?  I keep getting 'framed' for things.  I'm alos using 300ft Crime Detection mod.  Maybe they dislike each other?

EDIT:

Just checked, when I cut off a bandits head ~I~ get a bounty of 100 gold on me.  Uh....why?

Another Q, I sometimes do give the bandits money, just to get away and sneak attack 'em, what I didn't notice (until really later) is that the command to offer 'em gold gives 'em gold, but it doesn't remove it from your character.

I was wondering how the heck did I end up with 5k with a FCOM setup by just killing bandits so soon in a new game, and it was 'cuz I kept looting their gold thinking I was getting my gold back, and I was just increasing it 'cuz I never lost it in the first place...

Not a big deal for me, I can just not loot 'em...  Now brb as I give a beggar about 4k gold... 

Not sure' date=' but thought I'd ask:

Does TrueCrime give you bounties that you didn't earn?  I keep getting 'framed' for things.  I'm alos using 300ft Crime Detection mod.  Maybe they dislike each other?

EDIT:

Just checked, when I cut off a bandits head ~I~ get a bounty of 100 gold on me.  Uh....why?

[/quote']

That is odd. Anyone else has this issue? I am pretty sure than the robbers work just like highwaymen. So, if you attack them before they turn hostile it counts as an illegal act. So, if you agree to have sex with them and then attack them while in friendly state you should get a bounty.

Guest Donkey

the script attached to chopping heads has it attached as an hostile effect. So if someone who has a high responsibility near you sees you doing it. They report you. Even some companions has this high responsibility.

Damn, these thugs are brutal - though that could just be the fact that I have Deadly Reflexes installed. Just ran into three between Anvil and Kvatch; my PC in chain and with a silver sword, them all spawning with dwarven weapons (the leader in dwarven armor D=) and since my PC wouldn't pay or submit to them she got slaughtered. Had to duck into the Grottshaw and let the soldier take care of two while I fought the other.

Interesting that it makes the roads more dangerous in more than just a sexual way. As for a missing rapist in Skingrad; thats probobly because a Thieves Guild quest takes your through the prison and the rapists leave their cells to grab you. This means that snce there is no escape option yu WOULD be raped in in the quest - at least thats my theory why he isn't there. Messes up the roleplaying. That, or the logic is that the 'Lady' has gotten him already. >=D

the script attached to chopping heads has it attached as an hostile effect. So if someone who has a high responsibility near you sees you doing it. They report you. Even some companions has this high responsibility.

Then why would I get a bounty when I chop heads off -after- all the people in a cave are dead?  o.O  Seems like an odd thing to add to the script, since they are the 'evil' ones and you're doing a job.  Anyone know what line in the script needs to be deleted so it won't do this?

Guest Donkey

CutHead script has a check in it, if you are detected it will place a bounty on your head.

You can find the line 77 to 88 are responsible for it.

Guest Donkey

Open tes then go to your spell tab and look for the spell called aaaCutheadability

Double click it then double click on that untranslated part nightwynd missed to translate. :D then you should be in the effect item screen and you should see something about script left click on ... and the script itself should open..

Or you can do it more easily, on the right side of the screen should be an option for scripts open it and look for the scripts called aaacutheadability and you will be able to do this faster.

Guest Donkey

do not delete just place ; in front of it. you never know if some other script needs some part of it. ; will only disable it. so the check won't look for that part.

What's the difference between TrueCrime and TrueCrimeEx?

TruecrimeEX is TureCrime extended, adding more to previous versions. Check the description nightwynd created.