I think it may be because I made the distance to the marker too short, so you have to be standing in very precise spot. I'll look into it.

Coming to think of it, it did seem to start the moment I walked very close to the back wall.

I also thought of something else - what do you think with the trailers, maybe lowering them to the ground slightly so the door actually levels with the ground, and have the marker just inside in front of the door? It might stop the NPCs from trying to walk in through the wall.

I know they eventually teleport in, it's a little weird having to stare at them walking into a while in the meantime  :lol:

I also thought of something else - what do you think with the trailers, maybe lowering them to the ground slightly so the door actually levels with the ground, and have the marker just inside in front of the door? It might stop the NPCs from trying to walk in through the wall.

Just bury them in the ground a bit so that there isn't any step up. Considering 200 years since the bomb fell and such it is believable that they would be burred. There are lots of trailers around in the game. It could be a nice place to use at various locations as well. Testing in Goodsprings could be used for future "sinking" of the trailers elsewhere as needed. Provides a change over the mattresses located at various locations as well. Sinking it would add to immersion as well.

Unless there is some way like what they did with the Saloon where the NPC step up onto the porch. That would work well without really changing the game that much provided that could be done here. Maybe it has something to do with the Navmesh?

Likewise though I only tested it on one random Bar Fly in Goodsprings. We ran to Victor's Shack and once I followed him inside nothing happened. I then just moved closer and it went smoothly. Well done on this! :) It's really fun and I like the added touch of going somewhere more discreet rather than just having a naked wrestling match in clear view of everyone. :P

I just tried this out; I like what your doing here :) The mattress trigger worked

well in Primm; it's a nice touch. Some of your dialog feels like it's from some 70's

movie, which I like very much. (another way of saying 'classic').

I ran into  dialog dead-ends in Sloan if I suggested the sex type; I was never

able to initiate sex successfuly using this dialog path, only the "do what you want' worked.

In one instance I was given the opportunity to suggest another sex type, but still failed, ultimately.

How about a "Fine, just do what you want, my ass/pussy/jaw is killing me!" as a last resort or something,

and if the NPC is one of the mean-spirited types they go after the injured hole; it would be a nice tie-in

to your Wear and Tear mod.

I did run into another issue, that being that Positioning is not working under any

conditions. It is running in the background, from looking at the console.

It may be the way the sex animations are being triggered, or some kind of timing

issue. I would look at Sexout Sex or Sex Assault for ideas on how to get it working,

since both those mods work about 95% of the time with Positioning. In particular,

Sex Assault intitiates sex without any preceding dialog, similar to what your doing

after cell changing to a more appropriate location.

I use the 'Sexout Timer Pause' feature of Positioning a lot, so I like to have it working

even when the animations are correctly lined up.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.

I did run into another issue, that being that Positioning is not working under any

conditions. It is running in the background, from looking at the console.

It may be the way the sex animations are being triggered, or some kind of timing

issue. I would look at Sexout Sex or Sex Assault for ideas on how to get it working,

since both those mods work about 95% of the time with Positioning. In particular,

Sex Assault intitiates sex without any preceding dialog, similar to what your doing

after cell changing to a more appropriate location.

I use the 'Sexout Timer Pause' feature of Positioning a lot, so I like to have it working

even when the animations are correctly lined up.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.

I am also having an issue with positioning. It works sometimes.  Less than 50%.  I hadn't mentioned it here because I thought it was another mod breaking it.  It still might be for that matter since I am running quite a few.  Let me clarify better.  Positioning works somewhere around 30% of the time with soliciting and I haven't yet tested whether it is working with lust, tryout and so on.  I have used tryout a bit with the powder gangers and I think positioning was working about the same way with that mod so it might be some other mods issue.

On Sloan: Do you mean they always turned you down- which will be down to the random number generator, or that the sex wouldn't start? (it works for me).

On W+T: There is already some related content waiting... ;)

On positioning: I haven't tried it for a while, I'm not sure why it wouldn't work- I use all new sexout calling methods (except for the ZaZ one, but only if you are using sexout 2.6.82), as does SexAssault. Perhaps it is related to them being unnamed NPCs.. but that would usually affect SexAssault too. You could check/post in the Positioning support thread

In Sloan it went something like this "You can have my ass/pussy/mouth" :NPC "I don't

want your ass/pussy/mouth." -conversation over. I had one instance where I was able to offer

another hole, and they turned that down too, with the conversation over. The only way to

get sex to happen was to offer "you can do whatever you want to me" So this is an issue

of the dialog dead-ending prematurely and not allowing other choices that will lead to sex;

the option of player choice for the sex act is leading to rejection every time.

Positioning still works the way it always has, so Sex Assault and Sexout Sex allow

Positioning to work the vast majority of the time. Many mods prevent it from working,

or it only works occasionally. The only quest related mod I can think of where it works

correctly is Breeder. Astymma did what he could to make it work with everything, but

certain coding practices will prevent it from working. I can't tell you what scripts to write,

I can only tell you that there is a way to code that will allow it to work, and a way to code

that will break it, and give examples of mods that allow it work. Prideslayer is going to look

at it, but that man has so much on his plate the dinner table is in danger of collapsing ;) 

so it's pretty much up to your efforts if you want to allow it to work.

As a non-scripter I could only guess that there is some script activity happening right before or during

the sex animation that is interfering with it.

Thanks for your work, looking forward to those Wear and Tear tie-ins :)

New version V4.6 uploaded to the OP.

Adds a multi stage quest that is triggered via soliciting. I think it will come as a surprise, and might take a little while to hit...

post-158171-0-12266000-1395602038_thumb.jpg

The quest requires ZaZ, otherwise it is not available.

If you are using Sexout 2.6.83 (the current beta) there are some extra details, but this is not required (please let me know if you get animation freezes without it, but this shouldn't happen).

Also, now the bar flies walk instead of run in the saloon.

-----

Everything worked fine when I tested it... but let me know of any problems. There are a few small features/issues reported that are not fixed yet, but I haven't forgotten them.

Enjoy... and when you're doing the quest, remember the game has a karma attribute... ;)

There is supposed to be 1 or 2 vanilla game bar flies in there too, but I believe a bug makes them never leave their home (its one of their houses) after the Joe Cobb gun fight. I copied them to make a couple of extra characters for the bar, and I think I also copied the bug. I tried a couple of things but am still looking into it. I think rePopulated Wasteland may add some more, but I haven't tried it.

I can't get any clients at the saloon, they simply stay at the bathroom doing nothing. Also, the way this new quest triggers is a bit ambiguous, does it happen automatically after you've went through soliciting or while you're at it?

Currently, you have to walk very close to them, try moving around the room a little bit.

It triggers from soliciting, it will naturally unfold on its own at some point.

EDIT: Uploaded a new version with a fix for above, since it was just changing a number. Still V4.6.

So I simply have to keep soliciting until it happens? Well, I can't complain lol. Also, since you've already added some extra content for other sexout mods, I though maybe you'd want to do the same for sexout check me out, maybe make it more likely to get customers if your gear is labeled as sexy and such.

Added V4.6 (2) to OP

The bug with bar fly packages so they never came to the bar was easy to fix, so I added it now. I also added a workaround to fix the vanilla bar fly, without overwriting the record. I noticed that Trudy sometimes bans you for a week even when she says a day.. so thats fixed too.

---------------

@ Nixea: some clothing comments are already included. I intend to expand this in later versions, so you might learn that some john always pays extra for a lady in leather.. and so on.

Yes, but I haven't added any comments for that list yet, although some of the items in it will be referenced alternatively.

Glad saloon is working now.. does Trudy ever appear after sleeping to ban you from the bar wherever you are in wasteland?

I tried to prevent it..

Well, I left the saloon very quickly, so she came outside to tell me I was banned, but she's never appeared anywhere else to me. Also, I've went through a lot of soliciting already and still no signs of anything out of the ordinary happening, I don't suppose it happens in any of the specific soliciting groups specifically?

It requires that you are using ZaZ, and that you haven't killed 3 named NPCs, which is unlikely (you'd be vilified by their factions). Otherwise it is inaccessible.

Solicit and hang around Goodsprings. After a while, it should unfold naturally, it will spoil it if its not a surprise.

I suppose if you play with hardcore mode disabled or mods that change the Goodsprings buildings you may be less likely to stumble into it.

After ignoring the warning, you need to sleep in Victor's Shack

Really enjoyed the latest addition!

I don't know why, but Pete seems to have been singled out by modders here as a general "bad person" lol. Really enjoyed what he does to you, I think there is a syringe animation somewhere in the GECK, it'd go well with that first line of dialogue.

Talking to him when I finally found him was great, I loved the dialogue, you really pile it onto him, don't you?  :lol: Not sure if intentional or not, but the tentacle dildo needs to be unequipped after sex, and possibly removed too. Not sure if it's a one off thing.

Besides that, loved the new content! I also noticed sex starts immediately as johns approach the trailer, so you end up outside of it. Also, lots of missing full stops and such, but besides that, it all flows very neatly. 

Keep it coming!